Flat Wide Plastic

Forum rules
You must have 50 posts and have been with us for 30 days or more to post in this section.
This is a community and we require you to be an active member to trade with other members.
Any posts or replies will be deleted if you do not meet these criteria.
elliss_seven

Flat Wide Plastic

Post by elliss_seven » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:57 am

Does anyone know where I can purchase it from?

I'm talking about the flat wide, smooth plastic often used by Anarchy In The JP:
http://www.anarchyinthejp.com/wp-conten ... al_187.jpg

I don't know what colors I want as of now, I was just wondering if anyone knew of a website/seller for it.
Thank you!
The one and only .. Facebook.com/ls.seven

IKickShins

Re: Flat Wide Plastic

Post by IKickShins » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:38 pm

I don't know where to begin looking for strips like Pepi's has--aside from the factory in Spain that makes it, but that's a no go for those of us on the other side of the pond--but maybe you could try cutting plastic rolls or sheets into strips yourself if you don't end up finding it as is? There are a few examples of that sort of thing on Quinnster's site (look for Atropa in particular). Try Googling "vinyl strips," "vinyl sheets," or even "vinyl doors" (the "doors" are just strips of plastic like they use in warehouses).
I Kick Shins - Now stocking olive green, pistachio, & neon purple kk jumbo braid!
IKS @ Etsy - Clip-in streaks & top hats galore!
Facebook - You know the drill ;)

elliss_seven

Post by elliss_seven » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:58 pm

ikickshins wrote:I don't know where to begin looking for strips like Pepi's has--aside from the factory in Spain that makes it, but that's a no go for those of us on the other side of the pond--but maybe you could try cutting plastic rolls or sheets into strips yourself if you don't end up finding it as is? There are a few examples of that sort of thing on Quinnster's site (look for Atropa in particular). Try Googling "vinyl strips," "vinyl sheets," or even "vinyl doors" (the "doors" are just strips of plastic like they use in warehouses).
Ahh, that's a good idea! Thanks a lot for the tip!!
The one and only .. Facebook.com/ls.seven

iamdolleyes

Post by iamdolleyes » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:49 pm

A few years ago Neko bought a bit of plastic from silveraj (i think) and had some flat plastic..it was of a different type however...

You may be able to contact her and see if she has any more, or where she ordered it from?

http://www.neko-designs.com/

go to gallery, plastic, and third pic from the top is the flat stuff she had..you can also see a tiny bit of it in the last pic in the plastic gallery

Don't know if that would suit what you are looking for, but she is a sweetheart and would probably be happy to help you out.
i like my coffee black
just like my metal

°«Belle»°

Post by °«Belle»° » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:12 pm

I've been trying to get some of the squashed tubing, ribbed plastic strips and other styles of plastic tubing from AJ for a while. I was going to set up a group order (see this thread) but he hasn't replied to any of my e-mails in a very long time now. If I do hear anything I'll let you know. Other than that I don't think there is any left out there! DARN!
EDIT: I've just sent him a message on facebook as I still really want to buy plastic. I hope I get a reply!!
'Because I'm way more HARDCORE!'
Mummy to Kodi Michelle Autumn and Erin Rose

Return to “Want to Buy”