quick question on sealing!

Forum rules
*If you are asking where to buy something or asking where to find an item please post in Want To Buy- not here.

(Remember you need to abide by the 50 posts/30 day rule in Want To Buy)
acia lust

quick question on sealing!

Post by acia lust » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:01 pm

i've been on and off making my own kit for the second time. i havent worn them, but they've gone through moves, plus they are transitionals. i've back-combed the devil out of them, but have yet to clip off the ends (in the two years that i've been doing this one kit.) is it normal for them to already be unravelling at the ends? i'm spraying them with tons of water and sealing with a straightener (as that seems to be the one way that gets me results close to smooth as i'll get, without an actual steamer.) trying not to crush them with the iron, either to avoid them looking a melted mess. figured i'd ask before i "ruined" more hair lol
>.> i tried to make it quick.. lol

acia lust

Re: quick question on sealing!

Post by acia lust » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:49 pm

also, i had just gotten new braiding hair (tropical blue by ing) and as soon as i started backcombing it, it felt like an odd mess. i couldnt do th normal backcomb-split-backcomb-split-smooth thing. it just bunched up and felt wierd. is that normal?

Return to “Hair Specific Chatter”