HELP!!

oichick621

HELP!!

Post by oichick621 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:24 pm

Does anyone else experience this with their human clip in hair extensions:

In every experience I have had after some time, like 3 weeks or so, the hair becomes uncontrollably knotty. I was once told that extensions are silicone treated to make them silky and smooth and knot free, but once it gets wet or after some time, like 3 weeks or so, the silicone wears off and the hair becomes really knotty. I have tried every conditioner, leave in conditioner and conditioning sprays under the sun, BUT have had the same results, they work for like an hour and then it goes back to being knotty. I have even tried remy hair where the collagen was supposed to be all in one direction, but those too got knotty after a few weeks ( I paid over $200 for that hair and an empty promise!).

Does anyone know of a place/company to send my old hair to be refurbished, or maybe do a trade in for new hair? I have spent a lot of money, time and effort on extensions and products over the years with the same results. I have been using clip in extensions for over 10 years now and every company/brand of hair has ended up being knotty and no product has helped. I end up having to buy new hair every other month or so and I am running out of money and at my wits end with this problem. So somebody please help me.

Thank you!

brandalynn

Re: HELP!!

Post by brandalynn » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:18 pm

I usually have good luck with hot oil treatments. I put the hot oil in the extensions and leave it in overnight.
"Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes" --- bumper sticker---

Return to “Loose Synthetic & Human”