big birdsnest for a hair

sallyek

big birdsnest for a hair

Post by sallyek » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:49 pm

Hi, im new at this site. I joined because i need help creating a look. I've searched what feels like the entire internet and i found nothing. What i am searching for is a way to create a look of my hair that looks big, poofy and kind of sloppy. I understand you would need loose extensions and i've got a bunch of jumbobraid, kanekalon fiberhair. But i dont know how to put it in my hair to create this look. My real hair is shoulder-length and quite thin.
I would reallt apriciate if anyone knew how to do this.

Here is a pic of how i want it to look.

http://shimmer.blogg.se/images/2010/339 ... 495146.jpg

LittlePinkFaery

Re: big birdsnest for a hair

Post by LittlePinkFaery » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:07 pm

have a look at my website- I call them banshee falls and wigs- by making falls you get the look without the damage and pain of doing it to your own hair or ruining clip in extensions.

There are tutorials on here for different ways to make loose hair falls.

Hopefully it will give you inspiration to make some- you need a could of bags of KK hair and you need to backcomb and use hairspray!

You must store them on a hanger and don't squash them!
http://www.littlepinkfaery.co.uk

sallyek

Post by sallyek » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:15 pm

I have some homemade falls, quite poofy, but i want to create the look of all the hair being as big and poofy as them, could i backcomb my own hair and put over the falls, would it remove the look of the hair being in two "ponytails"?

LittlePinkFaery

Post by LittlePinkFaery » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:37 pm

possibly use 4 ponytails- does that makes sense? that way the birdsnest look will spread over the whole of the back or your hair. You shouldn't need to back comb your own hair at all. Maybe also get from clip in weft for the sides to backcomb?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... permPage=1

only two falls there but they don't look overly pig tail like. You can use more hair and I suggest using silky hair if you want a softer look, but still big- it creates softer loops of hair.

iddylove

Post by iddylove » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:56 pm

i agree the banshee falls or something silmilar would be the best way to go if your planning on doing this for more than a one night style type of thing. Backcombing your hair everyday can be very damaging, especially if it if fine and thin as it is more fragile. I used to backcomb my hair everyday for about a year. The result? Breakage that was only 1 inch long all throughout my hair. Not cute.

Return to “Loose Synthetic & Human”