Bright, long lasting, matte lime green eyeshadow?

Nanou2

Re: Bright, long lasting, matte lime green eyeshadow?

Post by Nanou2 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:03 pm

poxabomination wrote:
Nanou2 wrote:Yeah that stargazers shadow sucks!

I have the 88 pallet from coastal scents and that has a pretty bright matte lime green
I've been thinking about buying that, I've heard mostly good but then some very bad. Are all the colors in it generally good?
I find them all to be great. I hear you can get the same pallet on ebay for much cheaper. I think CS bought a bunch from china and said they were their own. I don't mind It's still cheap from CS.

The only problem I have with it is they can be quite fragile. Drop the pallet and you are bound to lose at least 1-2. You have to be pretty careful with it. Other than that I love it!

poxabomination

Post by poxabomination » Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:05 pm

ok, thanks! Yeah that same pallete is repackaged with like a billion different names, you can even find it labeled as a MAC pallette :lol: I've done research on it and I've heard about the breaking and thats no biggie for me, especially at $20!
"Distant beavers sound the alarm"

"Its not stylish if you look witty."

MadamGutterTrash

Post by MadamGutterTrash » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:51 am

Excuse my crappy skin in this pic, but all of the eye shadows used here are from the 120 palette (available at Coastal Scents and eBay) there are a heap of greens in matte and shimmer. I <3 it.

Sacha

CryptiquesBizarre

Post by CryptiquesBizarre » Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:18 pm

I know this is MONTHS later but if you haven't found one yet, I have an eye cream from Morbid Makeup (got it fro Hot Topic YEARS ago) and it's definitely matte and VERY bold. Maybe you could try searching for that and see what comes up. I've had difficulty locating anything from that line, Morbid Makeup, Morbid Threads... so good luck to you!

Return to “Make-up & Skin Stuff”