Winter-warming-woolies!!!

Squidgy

Winter-warming-woolies!!!

Post by Squidgy » Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:22 pm

Set of 50 medium length double ended wool dreads for Jen.

Colours are:
mocha brown deep jade and raspberry pink

They look so warm and snuggly.. and the colours seem to really suit her.. even if i do say so myself.. xx

Hope you all enjoy these winter warmers - feedback is always welcome!!! :i2:
"I don't follow no religion, bow to the DJ, worship the riddum!!" ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬

Vicsarina

Re: Winter-warming-woolies!!!

Post by Vicsarina » Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:33 pm

Have you ever considered condensing all your show offs into one thread like other people have the consideration to do?

You're filling up Hair Show Offs with nothing but your own. Give others a chance for the limelight.
*Rule Obsessor*

Squidgy

Post by Squidgy » Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:53 pm

Have you ever considered condensing all your show offs into one thread like other people have the consideration to do?

You're filling up Hair Show Offs with nothing but your own. Give others a chance for the limelight.
HOW RUDE!!!! :i6: considering this is the first time i have ever put pics on here (considering i have only been on here a few weeks a simple message without the bitchyness would have done...) consider that!!!
"I don't follow no religion, bow to the DJ, worship the riddum!!" ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬

Vicsarina

Post by Vicsarina » Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:02 am

Squidgy wrote:
HOW RUDE!!!!
Funny. That's what I thought about you posting four show offs in two hours. I would have thought it was common sense to spread such things out for the viewing pleasure of other people. But obviously not to you.

And a polite message? What, like cirquemachine gave you and you completely dismissed whatever she said because your computer has little memory. I don't see what that has to do with this. If its too unstable, upload them over a long period of time and then place them in the same thread. Courtesy, do you has it?
*Rule Obsessor*

Squidgy

Post by Squidgy » Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:14 am

:twisted: What is your problem Vicsarina... i have never posted pictures on here before (until sombody polietly explained earlier today how to do this)
I have posted a few pics on here in seperate listing.. not that i have to justify myself to you but i have listed to what Cirquemachine said.. and will do so when i add more pictures.
I am a newbie to the fourm and am sad that there are some people on here who can be soo bitchy without a cause.. like i said - a simple message would and has done the trick... but thanks for your support.. NOT!!!

Vicsarina

Post by Vicsarina » Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:21 am

Hey, if you got the point... I'm happy.

And you're welcome to my support, just play nice and use common sense... k?
*Rule Obsessor*

Squidgy

Post by Squidgy » Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:26 am

Vicsarina wrote:Hey, if you got the point... I'm happy.

Play nice... screw you.. i dont really understand how all this forum stuff works.. i have been on here about 7 times in the last 3 weeks or so and am just getting to grips with it...
You just seem like the type of person who likes to ruin somones moment of happiness... having never posted pics before i was looking forward to some helpful responses.. instead all i got was a cold nasty response...
So to end this.. if you are feeling cold at the moment.. its not beacuse your boiler is broken.. its becuase you have no heart or soul.... get over yourself!!

Vicsarina

Post by Vicsarina » Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:30 am

I think the appropriate phrase needed here is 'LURK MOAR!'

And I'm toasty actually, I mean, even without a boiler Hell has to be pretty warm. I'm looking forward to you joining me in the future:)
*Rule Obsessor*

Svefn-g-englar

Post by Svefn-g-englar » Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:51 am

She only needed telling politely

what's with the bitchyness

This board has so many bitches ready to pounce

yall need to chill the fuck out

BLACKACIDEVIL

Post by BLACKACIDEVIL » Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:11 am

Vicsarina wrote:I think the appropriate phrase needed here is 'LURK MOAR!'
And I'm toasty actually, I mean, even without a boiler Hell has to be pretty warm. I'm looking forward to you joining me in the future:)
Turn the cooker off it isn't the main source of heat... stop making pizza.

Well... It seems as though this board is nothing more than a bunch of people aiming to make the other one look small.

The problem is, every photo I've ever seen of Vicsarina, she always looks large.

Really, really large. Horrifically large. I mean, holy god... I get that you might be worried that your nice hair extensions might get caught in a treadmill but.. man.

When I browse the internet, I do so for informational purposes. When I see threads like this, it makes me wish your mother had a medical plan that included abortion.

P.S. your face looks like a chewed boot.
You need to put images here.

Vicsarina

Post by Vicsarina » Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:21 am

Lulz.
*Rule Obsessor*

sammu

Post by sammu » Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:23 am

BLACKACIDEVIL wrote:
Vicsarina wrote:I think the appropriate phrase needed here is 'LURK MOAR!'
Turn the cooker off it isn't the main source of heat... stop making pizza.

Well... It seems as though this board is nothing more than a bunch of people aiming to make the other one look small.

The problem is, every photo I've ever seen of Vicsarina, she always looks large.

Really, really large. Horrifically large. I mean, holy god... I get that you might be worried that your nice hair extensions might get caught in a treadmill but.. man.

When I browse the internet, I do so for informational purposes. When I see threads like this, it makes me wish your mother had a medical plan that included abortion.

P.S. your face looks like a chewed boot.
:roll:
Last edited by sammu on Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

co0kie_x

Post by co0kie_x » Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:41 am

This topic totally needs to be locked b4 more shit goes down lol but not being mean it is common sense to group the show offs, just look at one or 2 and ull see everyone groups them.. owell we gotta learn somehow i guess.. :D

Sammich

Post by Sammich » Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:42 am

Okay... I haven't been on this forum for very long, but usually everyone is very nice. What's with the sudden bitchiness? Is it absolutely needed? Of course not. It's fucking ridiculous. Gawd. -.-

Mods: Is there a way to merge squidgy's show off threads into one?

TwiggyDEVOUR

Post by TwiggyDEVOUR » Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:23 am

Squidgy wrote:
Vicsarina wrote:Hey, if you got the point... I'm happy.

Play nice... screw you.. i dont really understand how all this forum stuff works.. i have been on here about 7 times in the last 3 weeks or so and am just getting to grips with it...
You just seem like the type of person who likes to ruin somones moment of happiness... having never posted pics before i was looking forward to some helpful responses.. instead all i got was a cold nasty response...
So to end this.. if you are feeling cold at the moment.. its not beacuse your boiler is broken.. its becuase you have no heart or soul.... get over yourself!!
Wow o_O
*Vicsarina* I was actually planning on messaging her about the same situation. Especially as she had added 3-4-5 different show-offs *in the same space of time* :? ..which I admit, is annoying.
**EDIT- Read more of Vicsarina's comments.. Did become quite spicey :| could of just left it at the first comment and not lowering to the poster's over-reaction**

As for *Squidgy* ..Vicsarina asked you politely- as to point out that there is no need to create separate blogs on the same section on this forum. It makes sense to combind it all into one, as it is easier for yourself to put together, and for others to read. So chill out! :D just take it on board.

Recovery_One

Post by Recovery_One » Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:11 pm

Slightly back on topic, the dreads look really nice and they suit your friend very well.
Shelia come back to me! I made you a Muffin!
Bow-Chicka-Bow-Wow!
You can't die I'm bored!
Hey Grif com'ere let me paint a bulls eye on your back... and by bulls eye I ofcourse mean camoflage.

Rhaeniel

Post by Rhaeniel » Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:21 pm

Oh my, the DRAMA!

Yes, back on topic!!
I like the slight squiggly-ness of them - they look well-felted :) the length is great too.
I love how her top appears to match the colours in the dreads ^_^
Colour co-ordination FTW! :D
http://hairextensionsforum.com/viewtopi ... 92&t=14004 <Midlands Summer Meet 2011, photos now up.

supervixxen

Post by supervixxen » Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:09 pm

If this doesn't get back on topic and STAY THERE, I'm locking it.

Fair warning.

tazzyface

Post by tazzyface » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:44 pm

The colours are lovely, I love how the pink seems to pop amongst the others :)
More human than human

Vixie

Post by Vixie » Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:01 pm

These are so great looking. The colors do suit her. I want them!
Notorious thread killer.

Wild.Rabbit.Ren

Post by Wild.Rabbit.Ren » Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:49 pm

i agree with tazzyface the pink just pops out form the other colours & looks really good

Squidgy

Post by Squidgy » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:38 pm

Fair play girleis.. apologies if i have offended anyone on this whole topic.. :i3:
I luvvve you girlies and this forum and want helpful and useful criticism.. this place is great for learning and building techniques and helful relationships... lets all try to keep it a positive and happy place where people can learn from one and another.
All points duely noted for future referance and i look forward to future dealings with you all. :i2:

The deep jade green is such a stunning colour and the photos really dont do the colour justice, i would say it is not disimilar to buyhairs petrol green colour of kanekalon.. very wintery.. and roving is sooo warm at this time of year. xx :i2:

[Tank]

Post by [Tank] » Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:12 am

Those look great, nice and thick and warm looking, great colour combo too ^__^
To begin with, a dog is not mad. you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I am mad.

Pallidity

Post by Pallidity » Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:39 am

Well, ignoring everything about, this is in regards to all of your threads. The dreads look very nice :) And welcome to the board!

Squidgy

Post by Squidgy » Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:54 pm

Well, ignoring everything about, this is in regards to all of your threads. The dreads look very nice And welcome to the board!
Thanks for the support, it is much appreciated.. xxx :i2:

Return to “Hair Extension Show Offs- Archive”