Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index Welcome to Heavenly Hair
You will need to register before you are able to post

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Drac-in-a-box.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index -> General Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[Phexxie]
Private

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

old-ish thread i know, but i thought i would add my experience with Drac-in-a-box anyway since it seems similar to what ive just read here, glad to know its wasnt just me!

i ordered a top and a shrug from them about two years ago, and received the shrug no problem within the stated shipping time, about two or three weeks i think it took
my top didnt arrive, so i emailed them nice and politely and asked if it was on backorder

Dorien replied and stated that it was on backorder and they were waiting for the manufacturers to send the new batch out to them, and that it would be about another 6 weeks before i got my top, but he would keep me posted

I decided that was fair enough, and decided to wait it out

Weeks went by, and still no top or contact from Dorien or anyone else. I figured that since they were running a popular site that they were busy or whatever, so i emailed again asking for an update

No reply

Emailed again about two weeks later

Again, no reply

I eventually forgot all about my top as I was so busy with college at the time and breaking up with my ex
I didnt remember until my mum asked me 'whatever happened to that top you ordered?'
I got kinda annoyed, so I emailed them asking what the hell had happened and voiced my obvious annoyance as I realized it had been over 6 months since the last email I sent

Once again, NO REPLY

I waited for a week or so and forgot about it again

Then one day, a mystery package arrived at my door

It was my top, or rather the top I ordered with a patch on it that wasnt on the original, with an accompanying letter, saying something along the lines of...

'we're sorry about the delay blah blah blah...
here is a replacement for the top, with a cool patch that we're sure you'll like blah blah blah
and a £10 voucher blah blah blah...'

Well, its a good job I did like this new version of the top, but I had no intention of redeeming the voucher or ordering for that site again

All in all, it took OVER A YEAR for me to finally get my top

Seriously, as if the rest of the posts on this topic arn't enough to deter you, dont bother even considering ordering from them
their customer service sucks
their shipping times suck
and their compensation sucks
the voucher was of no use to me as there is no way i am ordering from them again

just my two cents

x
~Azaezl~
Corporal

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've only ever ordered from drac in a box once and that was about 5 years ago. I ordered a dress in a size 16 I waited 6 weeks and was sent the correct dress but in a size 8!!! I was really annoyed because it was supposed to be for a works ball which by that time was a week away, the ball was cancelled at the last minute because the owner of the companys wife died so I didn't need the dress in the end.

I emailed several times stating they had sent the wrong size, when they eventually got back they just told me to return it and they would send the right size out when it was in stock(no apology or anything for messing my order up). I asked for a refund and got it about 2 weeks after the dress was sent back.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index -> General Reviews All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: