Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index Welcome to Heavenly Hair
You will need to register before you are able to post

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wool falls up for trade for packets of KK !

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index -> Swap Shop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kittyn
Private

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:19 pm    Post subject: Wool falls up for trade for packets of KK ! Reply with quote

A pair of wool falls up for trade. Given by a friend. Theyre by Jungle Dread if im not wrong.

They have only been used ONCE. (Not really a fan of wool) And are in great condition.

In return, i'd like maybe about 8-10 bags of KK ? If thats possible.
Preferably in black, and bout 2 diff shades of pink (One neon-ish and one of a light shade)

Let me know if im being ridiculous ! LOL.
Ive never done a swap before but im thinking that its reasonable cause a pkt of KK costs about 1.80 pounds ? So in this case, you would be getting a pair of falls (that are as good as new btw ^_^) for bout 18 pounds?

Please someone help me out, lol.
Cause if i were to order 8-10 pkts of KK from afrocare, itd cost bout 100SGD and that sucks =(

Pictures ::

Without Flash

With Flash

Close-up w a pen to gauge the size

Close-up of the lace its mounted on
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index -> Swap Shop All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: