Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index Welcome to Heavenly Hair
You will need to register before you are able to post

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CyberKate:(

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index -> General Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
depechemaid
Sergeant

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:44 am    Post subject: CyberKate:( Reply with quote

*I hate having to do this, have never left negetive feedback for anyone before but this is the last straw I can think of for either getting a refund/my corset or at least warning others so they don't end up in my situation*

I bought a corset from Kate back in February through the niceboots lj community for £35, a nice little bargain I thought at the time - now we are approaching August and I still haven't recieved it, despite frequent emails assuring me that it should be with me soon Confused

I am really not in a financial situation to just throw money down the drain, which is effectively what has happened here - apparently not one but two corsets have now been posted to me, although my requests for tracking numbers for either have fallen on deaf ears. Admittedly royal mail do sometimes lose recorded delivery items, but for it to happen twice?! Rolling Eyes

If my corset does turn up I will update this post to let people know, although with the way things are money-wise at present (having just moved house) it'll most likely be going straight onto ebay anyway!

Kate, if you read this - I really do feel you owe me my money back or my item and that this has been going on for far too long.

Last edited by depechemaid on Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
halocaustic
Naughty Nurse

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know how you feel.
It took me ages to get my money back from her.

The bit about the lost mail concerns me. I was told that my refund cheque had been sent twice, and lo and behold - got lost twice.
This seems to be a pattern.

When I finally got a refund, I got about £3 less than I had paid her in the first place.

When I posted my bad review (you'll see it further down), I had others PM me to say that this is normal practice for her and she's been pulling those excuses for years. She has negative feedback on niceboots LJ to that effect too. Everything apparently gets lost in the mail that she posts?! I doubt it.

I won't be dealing with her again because I smell BS all over the place and I'd urge everyone else to think twice before conducting any business with her.

Oh...and have you contacted the niceboots mods? You really need to leave feedback there about her too.
Kate
Hair Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heyy - i aske dyou to email me if you didnt get it by saturday and i'd send you the tracking number? .

X
Kate
Hair Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and also can you remove my full name from the title please i dont want my identity posted around on the internet.

X
Kate
Hair Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="halocaustic"]

When I posted my bad review (you'll see it further down), I had others PM me to say that this is normal practice for her and she's been pulling those excuses for years. She has negative feedback on niceboots LJ to that effect too. quote]

Yea, i've had quite a few problems in the past with one thing or another, i had an especially bad time i think in feb/march where 3 parcels from the corset order just completely vanished and i've had to find the ££ to refund them all because i stupidly forgot to get proof of delivery. Which has been hard because i've been signed off work sick for a couple of months now, but i am still trying!

I have had quite a lot of issues with missing parcels, but i ALWAYS refund or replace the parcels as soon as i can. & i have 2 claims ongoing at the minute with royal mail.

And also halocaustic i have already told you i'd send you the rest of your refund once i had it which i can now do if you'd like to PM me your postal address

X
depechemaid
Sergeant

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did send you an email this week saying it still hadn't turned up ..was on Tuesday I believe. So a tracking number would be useful as can look on the royal mail website then to see what is going on..
depechemaid
Sergeant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just an update to say the corset arrived the day after this thread was posted and that it's lovely
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index -> General Reviews All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: