Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index Welcome to Heavenly Hair
You will need to register before you are able to post

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

RabbitHole-designs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index -> General Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pallidity
♥†AchromaticA†♥

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:11 am    Post subject: RabbitHole-designs Reply with quote

Purchased the GnL bibles she had up for sale. Since purchasing them she hasn't contacted me and I haven't seen them. I tried messaging her on the 25th and she posted on the 26th, but never read or responded to my message. I won't voice a positive or negative until the end of this week, but considering she's inside the US they probably should've reached me by now. Since she hasn't removed them from her LJ listing and hasn't responded I'm a little worried and hope she'll see this and get in contact with me. Confused

Apparenza
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Pallidity
♥†AchromaticA†♥

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edit-
I want to edit my followup to keep it up to date and keep the information accurate.

I recieved a message today (eight days since the last one), and it says the following:

RabbitHole-designs wrote:
Contrarey to your post, I am not located in the states and priority would not have been $8.75. In fact, priority from Canada would have cost me $40.00, and even airmail cost me $22.00. Obviously, more then you paid. This wasnt something I felt i needed to share but I felt I should due to the dispute you've opened against me and the bad review given. I request you cancel the disput and have the money which you paid to me returned so you dont completely rip me off. Thank you.

I was not informed that she was in Canada and had no way of finding this out (nor was I informed of this when I stated I was worried about the state of the package). I retract my statement on how the amount she charged me for shipping should've covered priority, since I know international shipping can be much more expensive.

That being said, the communication has been really poor and after having asked a few times for a photo of a reciept she has yet to produce one, which would've easily taken care of the problem. Unfortunately the fact still remains that she shipped over a week late and didn't inform me.

In addition I'm annoyed of being accused of having ripped her off seeing as the dispute has not been escalated to a claim so I don't have any of her money which she is asking me to send back.

I would've never opened the dispute if she had responded in less than a weeks time, and had addressed all of the parts of the message, or at least stated that she was in Canada before accusing me of trying to rip her off (I would've thought, when the issue of shipping taking a while was brought up originally, she would've stated that she was in Canada). As I stated in the paypal dispute and in the review I left in this spot, I will gladly close the dispute if/when the magazines show up.

Apparenza

Last edited by Pallidity on Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:16 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index -> General Reviews All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: