Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index Welcome to Heavenly Hair
You will need to register before you are able to post

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Asphyxiations End

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index -> General Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phoenix
Colonel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:30 pm    Post subject: Asphyxiations End Reply with quote

After much umming and ahhhing I've decided to finally post a review. I'm sorry but this has just annoyed me so much.

I brought a corset off of Asphyxiations End on VF and paid for it on the 8th of May and she said she would post it out on the 12th with special delivery. Two weeks later I hadn't recieved it so I pmed her to ask what was going on but had no reply.

I came across to Heavenly Hair to see if I could get a reply from her on here. She told me she was going to post it out again yet I never recieved anything. I tried posting in her corset order thread asking if I was going to recieve the corset yet she didn't reply to them. I sent her a couple more pms including one asking for a refund which I didn't get a reply to.

After a while I got a reply saying she had split up with her long term boyfriend and hadn't managed to post it yet but would. Obviously said that was fine because she'd been having trouble with her bf.

Then she posted in her corset thread that all the corsets would be sent out as she had just got over a kidney infection. I asked if that included mine and she said that it meant ALL corsets but that was over a week ago.

I'm sorry but I have been waiting for this corset for 2 months now and I've been promised it would be sent many times even though she never did.
glitterbitch
Sergeant Major

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I as well ordered a corset from Asphyxiations End, in the 3rd corset order posted in A&P, i paid for it on Feb.12th, i was told it had been shipped on feb.27th.

On the A&P thread she posted a DHL tracking number for my parcel, but i couldn't get it to work, i was told it was the wrong number and that she had checked and it had gone just gone airmail.

After many unanswered pm's and querys on the original thread, i was told in May, that everyone else had received theirs and she would take her proof of postage to the post office and ask them.

Now July, she has told me that she has no proof of postage, as it was sent from work, and hopefully it will show up at either end, as she is not going to give me a refund of my nearly $60.

I really didn't want to make this issue "public" but I feel i have been more than patient, and waited an extraordinarily long time, and I just want it properly resolved.

* Remember, don't eat apples you can shave with!*
kaned_ferret
Colonel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got all my corsets from the last order, and other than a couple of breaks in her comms due to internet lapses (not her fault as I know she had a lot of personal stuffs going on!) it was all organised well and in a timely manner.

The only thing was one of my corsets was ordered in the wrong material, and the reply I've gotten in a roundabout way was "yes I got it wrong, but nothing I can do, you can sell it" I'm not saying I want her to do anything about it, I understand financial problems etc better than anyone and it's obviously an honest mistake, which I can fully understand given all the organisation involved in these things. I just would've liked to have felt like she was a bit more sympathetic - if it was a bigger mistake would I have still gotten the same brush off?

That said, I am still happy with the overall handling of the order - after all my last 2 experiences were with the Jaded Dreads corset orders so by comparison this was clockwork Wink I'd definitely order with her again (in fact I'm kind of hoping for another order so I can replace the incorrect corset for my poor sister who's missd out! Laughing)
glitterbitch
Sergeant Major

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i received a corset today, postage marked august 1st 2008. Glad that i don't have to worry anymore, even though i had to wait so long.

* Remember, don't eat apples you can shave with!*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index -> General Reviews All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: