Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index Welcome to Heavenly Hair
You will need to register before you are able to post

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Zombee

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index -> General Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amoura
Faery Princess

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:10 am    Post subject: Zombee Reply with quote

did a trade with the lovely doll and since she sent my half out late she made sure it got here super fast.

yay! thanks!
Zombee
Sergeant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww thank you for the nice review >.< !!

you have to be one of the sweetest girls ever =D

www.myspace.com/bi0hazard
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mischief
Zombified

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also did a trade with her and once she sent it out it got here super fast. Thanks !

Edit to add: She also keeps in very good communication.
Zombee
Sergeant

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok so since thios topic was already creted on me I need to add a bit to it!

I have to give myself a bad review for how long it is taking me to get these things out... I know many of you are worried because I am a newb and there have been many people on this board that have pulled scams... I am NOT one of those people.

I would like to sincerely apologize to all those still waiting on their packages from me! It was not supposed to take as long as it has and I really feel horrible for making you all wait!

When I first set up the swap I have plenty of cash and time to get everything done and sent out... but then an unexpected move popped up and that took up all of my time plus drained me for cash. I feel completely unprofessional with how this whole mess has layed itself out... it went completely out of my control ( I should have known not to take on so much at once) and things just keep piling on top.

For those of you who have so patiently waited... thank you. You are all seriously the nicest people I have met. I promise things will be taken care of as quickly as possible.

And to those who are waiting on dreads from me. I am backed up with orders (about 15-16 orders right now) so I apologize for your sets taking so long... I am working on multiple sets at a time... but I am also trying to make sure they come out solid and nice. So please trust that I am doing my best to get them to you!!

Thank you

www.myspace.com/bi0hazard
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index -> General Reviews All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: