Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index Welcome to Heavenly Hair
You will need to register before you are able to post

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Medusa eye pigments?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index -> General Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MissVampixie
Private

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:53 pm    Post subject: Medusa eye pigments? Reply with quote

How are they? Im seriously loving the colours I see, but I dont know what they look like on skin....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
kaned_ferret
Colonel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've noticed you're working through the list of usual internet mineral makeup companies, so I thought I'd point you in a direction that I have had experience of: I've not used meow or medusas personally, but I can recommend Fyrinnae very highly - and their site has swatches of all their colours when used both wet and dry on skin to give you an idea of how they come out!
Mischief
Zombified

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use Medusas Make-Up and LOVE them! If you would like I could show you some swatches of Magma, Purple Rain, Dirty and Red Baron.
MissVampixie
Private

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mischief wrote:
I use Medusas Make-Up and LOVE them! If you would like I could show you some swatches of Magma, Purple Rain, Dirty and Red Baron.

Oh please!! lol yay
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
MissVampixie
Private

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kaned_ferret wrote:
I've noticed you're working through the list of usual internet mineral makeup companies, so I thought I'd point you in a direction that I have had experience of: I've not used meow or medusas personally, but I can recommend Fyrinnae very highly - and their site has swatches of all their colours when used both wet and dry on skin to give you an idea of how they come out!

I've been looking at them and considering them too,lol I am just looking at all the different pigment out there,lol
Mischief
Zombified

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MissVampixie wrote:
Mischief wrote:

Oh please!! lol yay

Awesome, I'll have them for you tomorrow.
MissVampixie
Private

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mischief wrote:
MissVampixie wrote:
Mischief wrote:

Oh please!! lol yay

Awesome, I'll have them for you tomorrow.

Ok yay!! lol
SoupyGeorge
*soda*pop*fairy*

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

also suggest palliditys shadows! Or , Enigma Shadows. On her site, hairenigma.com! They're amazing. I use easter green pretty much everyday. Her shadows are vibrant, stay on, only crease after an entire day iof shenanigans, and go on very pretty-like! Razz Very cheap, too

http://www.torsopants.com/store/link.php?id=U291cHlHZW9yZ2U=

http://fairy.bigcartel.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mischief
Zombified

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

H.O. I'm uploading pics of Pallidity/Hair Enigma pigments to show you.
starlight
Sergeant Major

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'nother recommendation for fyrinnae.. and you can just go mad on the samples, they're pretty decent size!
Mischief
Zombified

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alrighty, Pallidity/Hair Enigma pigments:

Grape Soda:

Bullet and Steel:

Seduction and Scarlet:

Crappy pictures but you get the gist.
MissVampixie
Private

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah im in process of ordering stuff from her, i love the colours!! lol
spooki cookie
Sergeant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i highly recommend medusa's makeup. the eye shadows and the eye dust are very pigmented, blend well, don't crease and stay on all day. i rarely have to do touch ups.

Fyrinnae is very good too. i order from them when i just need a couple things because shipping is much less than medusa's.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Pallidity
♥†AchromaticA†♥

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you don't buy from me I definately suggest Fyrinnae I love love love them.

Apparenza
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
CherryLex
Big Pointy Teeth

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm also a big fan of medusa's and fyrinnae. never tried Pallidity's shadows but every pic I see of them are great.

That's fyrinnae's professional color red... I'm drawing a blank on the name but it's not bite me, the pink is Medusa's Pink Cadillac, it looks lighter here but it's an amazing hot pink.

Though not the best pic I'm pretty sure this is Purple Rain, it's the only dark purple I had back when my hair was this color

This is Cupcake pink on the inside & Pink Cadillac on the outside:

pardon that the rest of my makeup looks terrible!
Pallidity
♥†AchromaticA†♥

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa, that is some fantastic makeup ^ Awesome skills! I always have wondered about fyrinnaes professional colors.

I've never been too interested in medusa, but now I'm thinking I might have to try them out afterall!

Apparenza
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
CherryLex
Big Pointy Teeth

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pallidity wrote:
Whoa, that is some fantastic makeup ^ Awesome skills! I always have wondered about fyrinnaes professional colors.

I've never been too interested in medusa, but now I'm thinking I might have to try them out afterall!

Thanks
I very, very highly reccomend Medusa's! Actually I wish my damn card reader for my computer wasn't broken becuase I have an amazing testament to them, in pictures, from last night actually.
I went out last night in the humid sweltering Florida heat and danced the night away on an outdoor patio with nothing but a fan for cooling. About 30 minutes before the club closed the sky opened up and a torrential thunder storm took over but me, my husband and a few friends kept dancing b/c it was so much fun! Then I came home, got frisky with my husband then fell asleep. Woke up today and my makeup is still mostly intact - Mediusa''s Red Baron & MAC fliudline in blacktrack. I expect it from the fluidline b/c I tend to pass out with my makeup on at times and that's always there but that Red Baron made it through the heat, rain and my drunken sleep - amazing!
AlienPandroid
Private

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Extremely positive review for Medusa's Makeup! I love the Eye Dusts and I have never been unsatisfied.
There's even a page on the site that tells you if the color has shimmer or not.

These are the only decent photos I could find. I mostly wear Medusa's "Blue Balls" and "Blow" on a daily basis. Lmao @ the combination. I'll get more recent pictures soon.
"Passion"

"Flamingo", "Blue Balls", "Liquid Sky", "Blow"

"Blow", "Blue Balls", "Liquid Sky"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index -> General Reviews All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: