Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index Welcome to Heavenly Hair
You will need to register before you are able to post

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Does sleeping on foam ruin it?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index -> Plastic, Foam, & Cyberlox
View previous topic :: View next topic  
~Mel~
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:23 am    Post subject: Does sleeping on foam ruin it? Reply with quote

I want to put a few bits of foam in with my dreads for download. I assume that sleeping on foam will crease it a bit, (I sleep with my dreads in a pair of tights normally). But does it spring back or will it just look crap after the first night? My dreads are already in and I was just going to tie the foam to a few dreads, so should I just take them off every night and retie them in the morning or are they OK to leave in?

The notion that nature can be calculated inevitably leads to the conclusion that humans too can be reduced to basic mechanical parts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index -> Plastic, Foam, & Cyberlox All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: