Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index Welcome to Heavenly Hair
You will need to register before you are able to post

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stuff! ( Lip Service, Vinyl...+ UPDATE 07/03/08 )
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index -> Swap Shop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Toots
Colonel

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zombee wrote:
Toots wrote:
What sizes does you have the biohazard pants in?
Which ones?? I have the orange ones in sizes 5 through 11 and I believe I have 3 through 7 in the black. I will have to check... what size do you wear love?

Aww.. Never mind. :/ They're all too small. I haven't checked in a while but I used to wear size 12.. I'm probably a 13 now, though. Thanks, anyway. xx

-----------------------------
Trades high-quality photos for clothes and dreads!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Zombee
Sergeant

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CherryBlossom wrote:
Pmed you

Can I call second dibs on the black and green cut offs?

Sure thing love

www.myspace.com/bi0hazard
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
[Tank]
Sadistikid

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya hon, I'm sorry I've been having a hard time resizing photos in Photoshop so I'm just going to put links of my skirt here instead (one day I'll get the hang of it!)
My camera hates pink, and the second photo is more accurate, it's much like disco pink from afrocare!
It's in ace condition, bought it new and wore it once, no snags or rips or anything! The straps are on the back, and front is plain.
http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll17/Devi_Girl/?action=view&current=Picture097.jpg
http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll17/Devi_Girl/?action=view&current=Picture100.jpg

I also have a Bright pink faux fur shrug top I dug out of my wardrobe, I love it very much but I've never worn it and doubt I will, it's a medium/large along with two cyberey off the shoulder keyhole-detailed velvet tops, from either Athena or Arena (will check and get photos if you wish) in red and in purple, the red has two tiny snags though.

Formally know as -x-TrashAcidMe-x- .
Zombee
Sergeant

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-x-TrashAcidMe-x- wrote:
Hiya hon, I'm sorry I've been having a hard time resizing photos in Photoshop so I'm just going to put links of my skirt here instead (one day I'll get the hang of it!)
My camera hates pink, and the second photo is more accurate, it's much like disco pink from afrocare!
It's in ace condition, bought it new and wore it once, no snags or rips or anything! The straps are on the back, and front is plain.
http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll17/Devi_Girl/?action=view&current=Picture097.jpg
http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll17/Devi_Girl/?action=view&current=Picture100.jpg

I also have a Bright pink faux fur shrug top I dug out of my wardrobe, I love it very much but I've never worn it and doubt I will, it's a medium/large along with two cyberey off the shoulder keyhole-detailed velvet tops, from either Athena or Arena (will check and get photos if you wish) in red and in purple, the red has two tiny snags though.

I would love to see photos!!! and that skirt is GORGEOUS!!! I love it >.<

You willing to trade up the skirt the tops and the shrug?? What did you want to trade it for?? I already have the pants on hold =)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mischief
Zombified

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a whole bunch of Hello Kitty stuff and other stuff you might like. Again, you can look at the link in my signature.
Zombee
Sergeant

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowSprinkles wrote:
I have a whole bunch of Hello Kitty stuff and other stuff you might like. Again, you can look at the link in my signature.

Is all of that stuff up for trade?? including the skirts?? (Dying for that red petticoat/style skirt ) and that hello kitty bag is cute... anything else HK?

[Tank]
Sadistikid

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I suppose it's what you're willing to trade for!
I definitely want those green capris, but I think I'll pass on the Lip Service pants actually as I'm not 100% sure they'd fit, but I love the scarf and camo zip skirt, incidentally, what's the waist on the skirt?

Zombee
Sergeant

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-x-TrashAcidMe-x- wrote:
Well, I suppose it's what you're willing to trade for!
I definitely want those green capris, but I think I'll pass on the Lip Service pants actually as I'm not 100% sure they'd fit, but I love the scarf and camo zip skirt, incidentally, what's the waist on the skirt?

I have a small and medium in the skirt.
Small is a 28" waist
Medium is a 32" waist

Mischief
Zombified

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zombee wrote:
RainbowSprinkles wrote:

Is all of that stuff up for trade?? including the skirts?? (Dying for that red petticoat/style skirt ) and that hello kitty bag is cute... anything else HK?

All of that is up for trade and/or sale. There's a little thing of some lotion there too and I have some stuffed Hello Kitty. One that is Hello Kitty and one I swear that is a knock off. If you want I can look around in my room today when I get home to see if I have more HK.

Edit: I don't know if I added this to my LJ yet or not but I am also trading/selling this:

It's a reversable hat.
Zombee
Sergeant

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowSprinkles wrote:
Zombee wrote:
RainbowSprinkles wrote:

All of that is up for trade and/or sale. There's a little thing of some lotion there too and I have some stuffed Hello Kitty. One that is Hello Kitty and one I swear that is a knock off. If you want I can look around in my room today when I get home to see if I have more HK.

Its ok =) What would you want to trade the HK bag and the Crin skirt for?

Mischief
Zombified

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zombee wrote:
RainbowSprinkles wrote:
Zombee wrote:
RainbowSprinkles wrote:

I was eyeing the biohazard pants if you have them in my size. Anything else that you want from my LJ?
Zombee
Sergeant

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RainbowSprinkles wrote:
Zombee wrote:
RainbowSprinkles wrote:
Zombee wrote:
RainbowSprinkles wrote:

Just the skirt and the bag =) and what size do you wear?? what color were you looking at?

I was eyeing the biohazard pants if you have them in my size. Anything else that you want from my LJ?

Mischief
Zombified

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zombee wrote:
RainbowSprinkles wrote:
Zombee wrote:
RainbowSprinkles wrote:
Zombee wrote:
RainbowSprinkles wrote:

Just the skirt and the bag =) and what size do you wear?? what color were you looking at?

PMing you.
[Tank]
Sadistikid

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok hon, the tops are made by Athena, and I'll get some pics up today/tomorrow, them (if you like them) and the skirt is deff yours, but I'm still a little on-the-fence about trading the shrug, I was curious as to what you would consider a fair swap? I'm not 100% certain on whether I want to give it up, but it would depend what you're willing to trade >.<

Zombee
Sergeant

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-x-TrashAcidMe-x- wrote:
Ok hon, the tops are made by Athena, and I'll get some pics up today/tomorrow, them (if you like them) and the skirt is deff yours, but I'm still a little on-the-fence about trading the shrug, I was curious as to what you would consider a fair swap? I'm not 100% certain on whether I want to give it up, but it would depend what you're willing to trade >.<

Ok lets work out a trade based on how much the items are worth =) that way it is fair for both of us. PM me and we will get this worked out!!

ninjakotte
Private

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what would you like for the bootcovers?
i can make dreads for example
Zombee
Sergeant

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjakotte wrote:
what would you like for the bootcovers?
i can make dreads for example

you have any pictures of your work??

ninjakotte
Private

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zombee:
here is my latest ones:
http://profile.imageshack.us/user/NinjaKotte/

some other ones (swedish site thoug but you can se the pics)
(just recently got myself a digicam so theres not alot but im doing som random stuff this week so ill be updating it soon )

http://ninjakotte.bilddagboken.se/p/show.html?id=173551713&t=1203030001&currimg=0

http://ninjakotte.bilddagboken.se/p/dayview.html?t=1183932001&id=70378596
(just click on the individual pics for a bit biger view )
Punkbuster
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What sizes do you have available for the green and black top? I'm interested in it and the green and black boot covers.

I have a steel boned corset that I need to get pictures of badly. It's made with a blue fabric that has a purple shine, depending on the angle you look at it, with black lining and a front zipper. I also have a pink hello kitty purse, but it's used. I also have some neon DE's that are in a showoff. Here's the pic links.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/Punkbusterroxy/cosplay/Fanime%202008/100_0053.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/Punkbusterroxy/cosplay/Fanime%202008/100_0054.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/Punkbusterroxy/cosplay/Fanime%202008/100_0055.jpg
Zombee
Sergeant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Punkbuster wrote:
What sizes do you have available for the green and black top? I'm interested in it and the green and black boot covers.

I have a steel boned corset that I need to get pictures of badly. It's made with a blue fabric that has a purple shine, depending on the angle you look at it, with black lining and a front zipper. I also have a pink hello kitty purse, but it's used. I also have some neon DE's that are in a showoff. Here's the pic links.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/Punkbusterroxy/cosplay/Fanime%202008/100_0053.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/Punkbusterroxy/cosplay/Fanime%202008/100_0054.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/Punkbusterroxy/cosplay/Fanime%202008/100_0055.jpg

are you trading the corset??

I have about 6 sets of dreads being made for me now lol >.< so I am going to look for more clothing/accessories...

Punkbuster
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I definitely want to trade the corset! Silly me, I should have made that more clear. And no worries about the dreads then lol. I can get you pics in a day or so. I can't remember, but I think the waist is 26-28" when fully shut.
Zombee
Sergeant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes I would definately love to see it >.< overbust or under??

_SupaNova
Nearly famous!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g96/Toxic_Lollie/biothreatblack-2.jpg

Have those in about a uk12 ish?

Myspace
Zombee
Sergeant

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

De-Struction wrote:
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g96/Toxic_Lollie/biothreatblack-2.jpg

Have those in about a uk12 ish?

I have them in a US 11 which is pretty close to a UK 12. I believe a Uk 12 is about a US 10... Lip service runs small though. I can measure the waist on them if you would like.

Phoenix
Colonel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A us 11 is a uk 14. I remember some girls in a shop looking in horror when I said 'I'm not sure what size I need to get, I'm a 14' they looked at each other and then one finally replied 'oh....you'll need like an 11, or something'
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index -> Swap Shop All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: