Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index Welcome to Heavenly Hair
You will need to register before you are able to post

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New swap
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index -> Swap Shop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phoenix
Colonel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.buildadino.com/shop/browsecategory.aspx?Category=Dinosaurs

*squeeeeeeeeee*
ANNloses
Colonel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

starlight wrote:
ANNloses wrote:

Also, what do you think of this idea:
Including a photo of the finished plush. Since I'm from Hawaii maybe I'll take it to a lookout overlooking a valley with waterfalls and then snap a photo, so it's like "Your bear has been here!" or something.... .... ...err, lol. Shoot me if I sound crazy

awesome idea Laughing you know, I may have to join in anyway, I like sending things.. depends on money situation when this happens haha.. I'm buying far too much from a&p at the moment, I should be banned from that bit of the board for the safety of my bank account, haha.. also I want to save and order some dreads from you annloses, your showoffs are stunning Laughing

oops, offtopic waffle..

Laughing I should ban myself from the A&P as well. Everything I make goes to savings and bills, so I try to avoid that place. I'd love to make dreads for ya! Just let me know whenever you got some extra pennies, thanks!
I really enjoy doing swaps. It's so fun to get packages from all over the world. I try to pack mine with Hawaiian culture, whether it's a bracelet made from shells, or Kona coffee. I enjoy getting stuff particular to other places, I'm sure people would love getting stuff from Hawaii!
lilac_passion
Colonel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ANNloses wrote:
iamtheparty wrote:
I've never had a build-a-bear but I might have to have a t-rex....with sparkly shoes!!

Shocked AND A LITTLE BOW! OMG! *dies of cuteness*
I'm so jealous, I didn't know about the Build-a-Dino. Then again I'm from Hawaii, which only has 50% of what the mainland does. ;( Sad, the life.

Its okay... I've never heard of build-a-dino either and I've been my fairshair of places here on the mainland ;P

*EDIT* Oh and my two cents - this could be organized as two different swaps... one for the bear or animal.... and another for clothing for it sweatdrop
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
SoupyGeorge
*soda*pop*fairy*

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lilac_passion wrote:
ANNloses wrote:
iamtheparty wrote:
I've never had a build-a-bear but I might have to have a t-rex....with sparkly shoes!!

Shocked AND A LITTLE BOW! OMG! *dies of cuteness*
I'm so jealous, I didn't know about the Build-a-Dino. Then again I'm from Hawaii, which only has 50% of what the mainland does. ;( Sad, the life.

Its okay... I've never heard of build-a-dino either and I've been my fairshair of places here on the mainland ;P

*EDIT* Oh and my two cents - this could be organized as two different swaps... one for the bear or animal.... and another for clothing for it sweatdrop

that's a good idea!

http://www.torsopants.com/store/link.php?id=U291cHlHZW9yZ2U=

http://fairy.bigcartel.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ANNloses
Colonel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, that's a good idea.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index -> Swap Shop All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: