Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index Welcome to Heavenly Hair
You will need to register before you are able to post

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jaded Dreads!! >:((((
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index -> General Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spooki cookie
Sergeant

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pallidity wrote:
spooki cookie wrote:
kaned_ferret wrote:
Killaya wrote:
How late is too late to file a paypal claim? I sent payment on March 18th.

Does anyone know if jaded is out of town again? Either that or my PM's are being ignored.

I don't think you're being ignored - it doesn't look like jaded has been online since the 20th of this month, nd my last pm to him on the 15th is still sitting in my outbox. I know in the past they've had issues with net access, plus obviously with all the things they've had going on I suspect they have more pressing things to deal with. Not saying this is an acceptable excuse or anything, but it could be a reason. I'm still all for giving the benefit of the doubt, by all means opening paypal disputes is a way forward as it then at least buys more time to sort things out without losing your money.
i'm going to give the benefit of the doubt a little longer as i really want the dreads i ordered... i just hope i can get this resolved before june.

Be careful! If I counted right you only have 2 more days left to open a claim (did anyone else realize that paypal changed the amount of time from 90 to 45 days?)
it's been like 8 months already. i've been out of time for a while... i didn't file one because i knew processing time would be long. i'm just in a jam because i'm moving soon.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Killaya
NIN Fangirl

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I've filed my dispute today. Let's hope this resolves soon!
Liquid_Candy
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Filed dispute today too.
Jarian Dreads
Corporal

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I got ripped off because I paid for my corset like 6 months ago and its to late to file on paypal.
I'm still going to have good faith you never know what could have happened.
Pleazz jaded send me my corset or my money back Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
spooki cookie
Sergeant

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

has anyone been able to contact jaded? i've been trying for months, all i got was an automated message from the website back in like december. the worst part of this is feeling like i've been scammed because of the lack of contact. i'm trying to give the benefit of the doubt but i really just want my dreads or a refund as i really can't wait much longer.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Apollotrigger
Sergeant

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

spooki cookie wrote:
has anyone been able to contact jaded? i've been trying for months, all i got was an automated message from the website back in like december. the worst part of this is feeling like i've been scammed because of the lack of contact. i'm trying to give the benefit of the doubt but i really just want my dreads or a refund as i really can't wait much longer.

I sent him an email today. I traded a very nice dress and a skirt for a set of falls back in February. They responded to my PMs on April 25th saying the falls were halfway done but I haven't heard anything since. I got the automated response but hopefully someone is checking their email.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
spooki cookie
Sergeant

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i sent a PM on the 23rd of last month, edited it yesterday because i definitely know i am moving now. it's still unread... i think i'm going to just delete the PM and send a new one asking for a refund. D:
Pallidity
♥†AchromaticA†♥

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could always ask the people moving in to wherever you're at to forward it to you.

Apparenza
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
zapevaj
teeth + heart = fun

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or, if you file a change of address with the post office, your package should get forwarded to you.
spooki cookie
Sergeant

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pallidity wrote:
You could always ask the people moving in to wherever you're at to forward it to you.
it's actually going to my parent's house... my mom would open it (she opens all my mail if i don't get to it first), if she saw it was more fake hair she'd throw it out.

i have to get a P.O. box for my new place... which means i need to find the post office. i can try doing a change of address.
JadedDreads
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damage control center coming in -

Erm..I don't know what to say that doesn't sound like excuses, because I'm not one to really make them, so how about the truth!

The truth always helps anyways.

I changed net people, because the people I've had just wasnt cutting it. This includes email things since that's where all my mails have went, which is why there's still a autoreply from Dec. (Look it up about Charter Losing Emails if nobody believes me) So i'm changing all that junk to.

I wasn't able to send anything out previously as stated because all the info I needed (aka address' and such) are, yep you guess it, online!

So i'll be having my wife do all that shipping stuff today since I now work two jobs, so i'm working those jobs + the hair for a total of 18 hours a day. Yay me??

Erm.. yea not sure what else to say but guess just asking for forgiveness that I don't plan on seeing (understandable)! and just to at least have everybody put down the pitchforks and put out the fire as my bum is currently hurting from the sharp pointy sticks.

P.s. Anybody who is late shipping wise on my end is getting some presents of some sort, and sorry again about anybody waiting days, weeks or months.

Off to work now though, be home around-about 2:am ATL time to answer any PM's that are sitting in the box.

My industrial darkwave projekt
kaned_ferret
Colonel

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY!

I kept telling everyone to wait it out and that you'd had net problems before. THANKYOU for not proving me wrong!

I shall pm you - hope your inbox is going to take the undoubted barrage I'm sure you'll get!

Nikki
x
Jarian Dreads
Corporal

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awsome!!
I bought some stuff from you before and it arrived the next week. It was not that I did not trust you but I have been ripped off before so you get a little worried.
Well thanx cant wait to get it.
Dont work to hard:)
JD
Killaya
NIN Fangirl

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JadedDreads wrote:

Erm..I don't know what to say that doesn't sound like excuses, because I'm not one to really make them, so how about the truth!

I changed net people, because the people I've had just wasnt cutting it. This includes email things since that's where all my mails have went, which is why there's still a autoreply from Dec. (Look it up about Charter Losing Emails if nobody believes me) So i'm changing all that junk to.

I wasn't able to send anything out previously as stated because all the info I needed (aka address' and such) are, yep you guess it, online!

So i'll be having my wife do all that shipping stuff today since I now work two jobs, so i'm working those jobs + the hair for a total of 18 hours a day. Yay me??

Erm.. yea not sure what else to say but guess just asking for forgiveness that I don't plan on seeing (understandable)! and just to at least have everybody put down the pitchforks and put out the fire as my bum is currently hurting from the sharp pointy sticks.

P.s. Anybody who is late shipping wise on my end is getting some presents of some sort, and sorry again about anybody waiting days, weeks or months.

Off to work now though, be home around-about 2:am ATL time to answer any PM's that are sitting in the box.

Thank you for this public post but I really would like for you to at least read my PM's. I would just like my money back. The event I ordered the goggles for was last week... so it would really be less trouble for me to just have the money in hand again....
goldenmoon
Corporal

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok but what about the corset order?????????

http://goldenmoonmodel.deviantart.com
Futzzz
Sergeant

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! a response:D i knew we would get there in the end and sooo hoped it would be this week as i might get my stuff before i move now! yay again!
Leperqueen
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

spooki cookie wrote:
i sent a PM on the 23rd of last month, edited it yesterday because i definitely know i am moving now. it's still unread... i think i'm going to just delete the PM and send a new one asking for a refund. D:

You can file a change of address at the post office (there is an option for "individual" as opposed to a whole family where only items addressed to both your first and last name get forwarded).
VibrantDollie
Sergeant

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JadedDreads wrote:

Dear Mods,

After weeks of waiting, after weeks of non-communication, and them being dodgey they've finally come back. While I am not a mean or spiteful person by my very nature I have noticed a trend with JadedDreads. I'm noticed that they talk too much and don't get enough done.

In the months following up to the Corset Tailor Quick Order incident they had issue after issue with people never receiving their hair. Excuses were made. People still didn't get their hair. Mods do nothing.

The first corset tailor order comes up. They disappeared for two weeks without word. People get upset. They come back after the witch hunt begins. Excuses are made. People magically get -some- of their corsets. Mods stay silent on this matter.

Second "Quick Corset order" is put together. They disappear again for two or three weeks after they state they have the items for the first half. They return. Excuses are made. Everyone smiles and nods and eats up the excuses. Mods say nothing.

The SECOND half of the Quick Corset order comes round and they disappear for FOUR AND A HALF WEEKS. Witch hunt begins. Magically 24 hours later their problems are solved. Funny that. Excuses are made on their REVIEW THREAD but not a peep to address those individuals who have been patiently awaiting their items. Mods say nothing.

Look, I hate to be a bitch, I really do. But here's the cold hard facts. JadedDreads has scammed several people. Whoa there. Calm down. Yeah, I said it. Scammed. How many people exactly does it take that have not received their hair orders or their goggle orders from JadedDreads in a -year-, till we call this guy a scammer? Gutterface took less and look at the witch hunt on her. So what's it going to take till we call a spade a spade?

I gave this person the benefit of the doubt when he showed up on the Review thread and waited it out. While I waited it out I started doing some research on JadedDreads. While his crimes are not as numerous or nefarious as Gutterface, let's face it guys.....the man has a problem coming through.

I'm upset with JadedDreads. I am disappointed that he has time after time taken advantage of the fact that the girls here on HH are kind, trusting and really just a sweet bunch. Whether or not he's done this on purpose, he has. No sane business person in their right mind would treat loyal customers like this, ask Halocaustic our Resident Awesome Business Lady. And I am upset that JadedDreads has done this time and time again.

I am also upset with the Mod team. You girls are fantastic but srsly. What is happening here? What is going on that allows JadedDreads to continuously use the A&P section of this forum only to have tons and tons of people report that they are non-communicative, late with orders, doesn't deliver orders and only appears after a serious witch hunt is called on him. I don't understand how this individual, as sweet and nice as they may be, is still allowed to use a function that you state is a privilege, in an abusive manner.

As of this posting JadedDreads STILL hasn't addressed the 15 some odd of us that are waiting for our corsets. He still hasn't gone to the thread that is outstanding in their orders and still hasn't bothered to tell us when/if we will be getting our orders.

I humbley ask the Mod team to take a chance to look over JadedDreads' history with a unbias eye and ask yourself if you really want someone who habitually does not deliver, habitually is non-communicative and habitually has to be chased down by their customers, to be accessing and using your forum to scam your members.

Thank you.

~* The Empress of Awesome*~
Vicsarina
Colonel

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VibrantDollie wrote:
JadedDreads wrote:

Dear Mods,

After weeks of waiting, after weeks of non-communication, and them being dodgey they've finally come back. While I am not a mean or spiteful person by my very nature I have noticed a trend with JadedDreads. I'm noticed that they talk too much and don't get enough done.

In the months following up to the Corset Tailor Quick Order incident they had issue after issue with people never receiving their hair. Excuses were made. People still didn't get their hair. Mods do nothing.

The first corset tailor order comes up. They disappeared for two weeks without word. People get upset. They come back after the witch hunt begins. Excuses are made. People magically get -some- of their corsets. Mods stay silent on this matter.

Second "Quick Corset order" is put together. They disappear again for two or three weeks after they state they have the items for the first half. They return. Excuses are made. Everyone smiles and nods and eats up the excuses. Mods say nothing.

The SECOND half of the Quick Corset order comes round and they disappear for FOUR AND A HALF WEEKS. Witch hunt begins. Magically 24 hours later their problems are solved. Funny that. Excuses are made on their REVIEW THREAD but not a peep to address those individuals who have been patiently awaiting their items. Mods say nothing.

Look, I hate to be a bitch, I really do. But here's the cold hard facts. JadedDreads has scammed several people. Whoa there. Calm down. Yeah, I said it. Scammed. How many people exactly does it take that have not received their hair orders or their goggle orders from JadedDreads in a -year-, till we call this guy a scammer? Gutterface took less and look at the witch hunt on her. So what's it going to take till we call a spade a spade?

I gave this person the benefit of the doubt when he showed up on the Review thread and waited it out. While I waited it out I started doing some research on JadedDreads. While his crimes are not as numerous or nefarious as Gutterface, let's face it guys.....the man has a problem coming through.

I'm upset with JadedDreads. I am disappointed that he has time after time taken advantage of the fact that the girls here on HH are kind, trusting and really just a sweet bunch. Whether or not he's done this on purpose, he has. No sane business person in their right mind would treat loyal customers like this, ask Halocaustic our Resident Awesome Business Lady. And I am upset that JadedDreads has done this time and time again.

I am also upset with the Mod team. You girls are fantastic but srsly. What is happening here? What is going on that allows JadedDreads to continuously use the A&P section of this forum only to have tons and tons of people report that they are non-communicative, late with orders, doesn't deliver orders and only appears after a serious witch hunt is called on him. I don't understand how this individual, as sweet and nice as they may be, is still allowed to use a function that you state is a privilege, in an abusive manner.

As of this posting JadedDreads STILL hasn't addressed the 15 some odd of us that are waiting for our corsets. He still hasn't gone to the thread that is outstanding in their orders and still hasn't bothered to tell us when/if we will be getting our orders.

I humbley ask the Mod team to take a chance to look over JadedDreads' history with a unbias eye and ask yourself if you really want someone who habitually does not deliver, habitually is non-communicative and habitually has to be chased down by their customers, to be accessing and using your forum to scam your members.

Thank you.

Whilst I'm sure that the mods see this, I don't think that it's fair to make them take onto their shoulders the blame for letting this continue. After all, it isn't them who continue doing business with JadedDreads whilst all this goes on. If you notice, the mods didn't take action on Gutterface either... It is not their job!

After the original corset order occurred, I decided to myself not to do busy with JD again, due to the unreliability and terrible lack of communication towards the end of it. I almost forgot this, and order from them again, until I took a break and thought about it. It is your responsibility to make sure you deal with people who you feel you can trust with your money.

I feel it is unfair to drag the poor mods into this, when they have enough to deal with, with the general running of the board, making sure posts are relevant and that we get no spam bots registering.
kittiegothgirl
Sergeant Major

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aside from the whole moderator thing, i really am happy someone said it :s
because ,to be honest i've complained about it to my bf and i was just too afraid to say something about it ,because *everyone¨* seemed to be so forgiving and oooh its okay etc..
yes, i did get my stuff in the end ,but it took allot of pushing trough and i got my package but thats all that can be said about it if you know what i mean.
i really feel people should not be so forgiving towards jaded his "accidents" as idd ,gutterface has been hunted down for less and i reall think the nice people here deserve a better treatment ..
now i've said it :p i'll shut up now Embarassed
VibrantDollie
Sergeant

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The reason why I brought this to the Mods attention was not to say, "This is all your fault." But to say, "I do not feel that it is right that this person continues to have use of the A&P board. I feel they are taking advantage of the trusting nature of the girls on the board."

The people that come to this board to do business feel they are in a safe environment. An environment that is safe for them to not only do business, but to transact without fear. I am one of those people.

I do not want the mods to ban JadedDreads, I want them to take a cold hard look at what they are doing and maybe consider pulling Jaded Dreads ability to use the A&P forum. That is not a lot to ask of them, considering they state rather clearly that it is a privilege and not a right.

There are several people here that feel that if they still have the right to use the A&P forum, then they are okay to deal with. They TRUST the people on this board and they feel SAFE on the board. And I feel that JadedDreads is taking advantage of these feelings and I think the mods should take a look at track history and maybe think about whether or not to do something about it.

While we as members of this board have a responsibility to report to each other poor trading/selling habits, we can't do something about it. I can understand not pulling the right with the first bad review. I can understand it with the second bad review. But THREE TIMES now they have run massive circles with massive amounts of money hitting their paypal. And THREE TIMES NOW issues have come up.

I don't understand why, given just that small slice of a look at JadedDreads, asking the mods to think about their history and talk amongst themselves about a possible solution that will benefit the community, not just with the JadedDreads issue but with future issues also, is such a big deal. I don't understand why this is such a great task and an unjust task to ask of the mods.

~* The Empress of Awesome*~
vampiresslestat
Sergeant

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, I was away for a while when the original problems went on with Jaded. So when I came back, I saw they were doing a Quick Corset Order and, as they were a 'trusted' member of the board I jumped on in.

I know most of it would be my fault in that I didn't do enough research, though perhaps if they weren't allowed to undertake such massive orders on the A&P board then new members and those who have been away would be a little safer. I must say, my confidence in buying online has been greatly dented by all of this.

I really do feel that if Jaded is that busy (especially with 2 other jobs now!) he shouldn't be doing business in the way that he is. The sheer volume of work simply isn't working.

I am disappointed that there has been no communication at all about the order. Not even now. I don't even know if it was actually ordered! I want it all over with now... and I've learnt a big lesson!
V15U4L_3RR0R
I'm on the Jazz

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I have to say that after this corset order is over, I will not be doing any dealings with Jaded again. I only ordered one corset and it was supposed to be a gift from the mister so we're both fairly disappointed and it's too late to file a claim through paypal. I just want my money back by now :/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TenderTendrils
Corset Queen

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotta say i totally agree, as lovely as Jaded is this is happening too often for it to be allowed to continue.

Tender Tendrils

http://tendertendrils.livejournal.com/
spooki cookie
Sergeant

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i reluctantly just asked for a refund. i paid $126 for a pair of falls back in september 2007. i don't think it's ridiculous to be upset that it's may 2008 and i have nothing to show except an auto-response from december 2007.

i hope i will get a refund soon, but if i don't i'm not about to just count this as a loss. i only wish i had not waited so long to do this, i knew about the long turn around time for hair orders but i really liked the work he's done so i figured it would be worth the wait. it's the lack of communication that has me feeling completely scammed.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index -> General Reviews All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: