Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index Welcome to Heavenly Hair
You will need to register before you are able to post

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jaded Dreads!! >:((((
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index -> General Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Killaya
NIN Fangirl

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:37 pm    Post subject: Jaded Dreads!! >:(((( Reply with quote

I was hoping I wouldn't have to contribute to the other bad reviews of Jaded but...

I bought the goggles he was selling in A&P, sent payment on March 18th, he said he would send them out on the 19th for me. The goggles were pre-made so all he had to do was ship them out. So I wait... after two weeks I send a PM asking about the status of my order (We're both in the US so it should not take that long to ship between states.) No reply, and it is still unread. Ok... so I wait another week, and send another PM, this time requesting a tracking number. Again, no reply, and it's still sitting in my outbox.

If I don't hear from him in a week I'm going to write yet again and ask for my money back... and if nothing, if it's not too late, I will file a paypal claim.

I really, really was hoping to have a good experience with Drave as he and his wife are nice people, but I'm very frustrated.

*EDIT: I've just been informed the two were out of town, so hopefully this is all one big mistake...*
Liquid_Candy
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have PM's sitting in my outbox too and will be asking for a refund I think.
Jarian Dreads
Corporal

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:02 pm    Post subject: My Corset Reply with quote

I to have had just about enough!!
I ordered the corsets w/ everyone back in I think September or October, I dont remember the date. How ever I still keep getting the run around how he will send it out and never does. I have been real nice with ever message I send out but now I;m getting fed up. My last message I have sent stated I am more than happy w/ a refund and still no response, that was more than a week ago.
Pleaz Jaded if you read this I want one or the other and like I said before their will be no hard feelings..
JadedDreads
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm used to bad reviews by now. Seems somebody is always angry with me, but I do what I can as fast as I can for everybody.

Anywho, I was out of town, and posted it before we left so none of this would have even come up, but I guess It always does regardless. Razz

They will be shipping tommorrow for you, and any PM's that were sent during that time will be answered shortly, as there are quite a number of them. It's pretty difficult living without any sort of net at all for so long, as things pile up and people start to wonder ~_*

Jarian - As for the corset thing since Sept/Oct, in my own defense here, I didnt even get the shipping payment until maybe a few weeks ago as a check after emailing a few times with no word about it..so I never sent it out, but since it cleared already and my personal things are calming down I have a chance to send that and the rest of everybodies else out. Hope that helps..? *_*

And ps. of course no hard feelings..even though people may be angry with me with being slow and so much to do (even though I'm not slow, I just have SO much to do! LOL), I never take anything personally, but more so critic-wise..so I can never have hard feelings with anybody here :^)

My industrial darkwave projekt
Pallidity
♥†AchromaticA†♥

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think I've posted a review from Jaded before (if I have I can't remember), but I figured I'd add it to this thread.

I've been in desperate need of hair several times, and Jaded has always offered it to me, either as a swap or for money. Each time I've gotten the hair incredibly quick (usually within 3-4 days).

I'm not saying that your guys reviews are wrong, of course, but I tend to see loads of negative reviews and not too many positives, so I wanted to add one.

Hope things work out for those of you missing stuff!

Apparenza
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Killaya
NIN Fangirl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Jaded, I thought you were coming home a lot sooner than you did so that's why I got worried Just wanted to make sure my stuff didn't get lost in the post
Killaya
NIN Fangirl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated to say... two weeks later, yet again... still no goggles and I have unread PM's sitting in my outbox. The concert I ordered the goggles for is tomorrow.... I'm very upset.
Liquid_Candy
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killaya wrote:
Updated to say... two weeks later, yet again... still no goggles and I have unread PM's sitting in my outbox. The concert I ordered the goggles for is tomorrow.... I'm very upset.

Same here.
And they won't give me a refund. :/
Killaya
NIN Fangirl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You asked for a refund and were refused one?

If Jaded comes on here to say he still has not sent out my package I'm just going to ask for a refund as well... and I should hope I get it. This is getting ridiculous Sad
Morbid.Angel
Sergeant

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to jump on the bandwagon here...

I ordered a few sets of dreads from JadedDreads over a year ago I still don't have them.. Tbh, I'm tired waiting now, I never in all my life anticipated to be waiting this long and still have nothing.

I think I'll be looking for a refund too..

Not a happy bunny Sad
Liquid_Candy
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killaya wrote:
You asked for a refund and were refused one?

If Jaded comes on here to say he still has not sent out my package I'm just going to ask for a refund as well... and I should hope I get it. This is getting ridiculous Sad

He said something about not having the money to refund me?
>:/
V15U4L_3RR0R
I'm on the Jazz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As much as I hate to do it, I may well be asking for my money back as well because my corset has still not turned up. I'm going to try ringing customs over here first though but then after that...I'm so gutted as it was going to be my first ever corset and a v-day gift from the mister as well.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
spooki cookie
Sergeant

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i ordered dreads like 7 months ago and tried to contact jaded dreads through their website numerous times... now i will be moving in june so if they are ever sent i may never get them. Sad
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Killaya
NIN Fangirl

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the concert I ordered the goggles for is in a few hours. *Sigh* I ordered the last month to make sure I had plenty of time to get them before the show... but alas I am still empty handed.

I have just mailed Jaded and asked for a refund. Hopefully he will either send my goggles ASAP... Priority mail hopefully, as I've waited long enough for a transaction that's only going from Georgia to Ohio... or give me my $35. Right now I have neither of these and I'm starting to think I'll never have either again.

I feel sorry for you guys who have been waiting months or a year to get your items. I figured this would be a quick sale since the item was already made and all he had to do was package it up and ship it....
Jarian Dreads
Corporal

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I to have not got my corset. Sad Sad Sad Sad
I dont get whats going on.
Jaded if you read this can you send it or give me my money back.
spooki cookie
Sergeant

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

since i have not been getting any where asking for my order i am thinking of asking for a refund... it's too late to file a paypal claim though. i have a feeling i will get nowhere again. i am out a lot of money D: .
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Killaya
NIN Fangirl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How late is too late to file a paypal claim? I sent payment on March 18th.

Does anyone know if jaded is out of town again? Either that or my PM's are being ignored.
spooki cookie
Sergeant

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

click here for info on making a paypal dispute or claim

"You can open a dispute in the Resolution Center within 45 calendar days of payment. By opening a dispute, you are able to communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction."
Dani
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killaya wrote:

Does anyone know if jaded is out of town again? Either that or my PM's are being ignored.

I'd get it opened quickly - you have 2 more days =)
kaned_ferret
Colonel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killaya wrote:

I don't think you're being ignored - it doesn't look like jaded has been online since the 20th of this month, nd my last pm to him on the 15th is still sitting in my outbox. I know in the past they've had issues with net access, plus obviously with all the things they've had going on I suspect they have more pressing things to deal with. Not saying this is an acceptable excuse or anything, but it could be a reason. I'm still all for giving the benefit of the doubt, by all means opening paypal disputes is a way forward as it then at least buys more time to sort things out without losing your money.
zapevaj
teeth + heart = fun

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Without being too armchair-quarterback here, I'd like to point out that you can also settle Paypal disputes. So if you open a claim, it's still possible that it can be resolved; but if you don't open one, you miss your chance to do so.

-Rae
Killaya
NIN Fangirl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info on paypal claims and disputes, I've never done one before so I'm a total paypal noob in that area.

I think I'll send out the dispute tomorrow. Thanks all for your help
spooki cookie
Sergeant

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kaned_ferret wrote:
Killaya wrote:

I don't think you're being ignored - it doesn't look like jaded has been online since the 20th of this month, nd my last pm to him on the 15th is still sitting in my outbox. I know in the past they've had issues with net access, plus obviously with all the things they've had going on I suspect they have more pressing things to deal with. Not saying this is an acceptable excuse or anything, but it could be a reason. I'm still all for giving the benefit of the doubt, by all means opening paypal disputes is a way forward as it then at least buys more time to sort things out without losing your money.
i'm going to give the benefit of the doubt a little longer as i really want the dreads i ordered... i just hope i can get this resolved before june.
Pallidity
♥†AchromaticA†♥

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

spooki cookie wrote:
kaned_ferret wrote:
Killaya wrote:

i'm going to give the benefit of the doubt a little longer as i really want the dreads i ordered... i just hope i can get this resolved before june.

Be careful! If I counted right you only have 2 more days left to open a claim (did anyone else realize that paypal changed the amount of time from 90 to 45 days?)

Apparenza
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
dolltronic
[hair therapy]

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still waiting for my corsets too.

I did send the shipping money late. I was waiting for my friend to recieve hers before I sent the money, just in case, then my computer broke.

I've paid Jaded, at least 5 weeks ago now, I've sent him PMs which he has recieved but not replied to. I understand that he's busy, I just want to know when he'll be sending them and I want a tracking number. Sad
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index -> General Reviews All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: