Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index Welcome to Heavenly Hair
You will need to register before you are able to post

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

xbatmobile - Severe grumble
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index -> General Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NaturalistDesigns
Post-A-Holic Beware

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered a parcel of goodies from IKS of the same weight as the boots and they got to me within 3 weeks of me ordering :S

Formerly zombieCUTIES
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
kittiegothgirl
Sergeant Major

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think i never even had something missing in the mail to me :s
and certainly not taking so long, or ,it not being send back to where it came from if i didnt pick it up at the post office ..

so really, i atleast expect an answer :s
and preferably a refund >< or my dolls Crying or Very sad

i hope you get your boots,i really do ! they were expensive too i think ? :s
malice_doll
Slytherin Wench

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Urgh.
Looks like she has become one of my few non payers. I really dislike these peeps. They destroy crafting for me.

She commissioned an ICP set from me, a hatchetman and 3 hatchet beads. This was a fiddly set to make and I thought I had done a good job for her and when she saw pics she seemed very pleased. However now she hasn't paid and has ignored a comment and a message through myspace [she is on my fl there]

Why would anyone bother to commision something to be made and then not pay for it? Effectively what she did was waste a chunk of my life that I can't get back. Thanks for that Rolling Eyes

All I ask is that people are kind enough to at least let me know if they don't want something. I'm fairly nice and I do understand that life sometimes gets in the way...don't just ignore me! waily!
Miss Liberty
Colonel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was going to keep quiet, since my experience with her wasn't too bad, and technically i didn't lose any money. However, Malice_Doll's situation made me want to chime in.

A while ago xbatmobile was looking for curly dreads. I was selling my old set of red curlies and she pm'd me for a week straight asking about them. I had one person call dibs before her, and told her she had to wait and she if she would come thru. After a few more messages (and i should add that none of her messages were rude in anyway, just anxious and excited) I got in touch with the first girl in line and asked her if she was still interested as I had someone else very eager about them.

The first girl said something along the lines of (oh, if someone else wants them that badly, go ahead, she can take them )

So I got back to xbatmobile and told her so, she told me she needed a few days to collect funds, and then *poof* never heard from her again. But I DID see her post a bunch of want ads here loopking for other things.

I was mildly irritated since I had lost a sale to the first girl, and then the second. And it slightly rubbed me the wrong way that she was actively seeking some other fairly expensive items, while she agreed to buy my dreads at a good price and then left me hanging.

Its not the complete END of the world. And i"m reallly not terribly upset over it. It was just a bit annoying since i went thru a whole series of emails with two people over a couple weeks time to arrange a sale that never happened. But that's my two cents.
[becca]
Dread Enthusiast

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kittiegothgirl wrote:
lil_miss_pink wrote:
I hate to add to this but i purchased some falls back in feb and still havent recieved anything either Sad

Confused this is going a bit beyond coincidence?
meh Sad

I know the girls on here are lovely and believe these items have been posted and that it's the overseas shipping that's the problem, but this seems a bit dodgy to me...and it sounds very familiar to the scams that Gutterface used to pull...

Myspace: www.myspace.com/disturbed_becca (message before adding please!)

See what I'm selling! http://www.extra-muffins.com/hair/viewtopic.php?t=18711
kittiegothgirl
Sergeant Major

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, the thing is you can never be sure over the internetz ,
i hate to point fingers at people ,but when i do it ,
its because i really feel bad about it , have been waiting ages , and other people have had things "missing" too.

all that + the fact she is not answering here or in private messages.
Crying or Very sad

aargh i hate it when it turns out people you think you can trust are like this.
this ruins it for people who are good and have an accident with the mail or something :s
NaturalistDesigns
Post-A-Holic Beware

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ouch Malice Sad It's why I don't order from people if I cannot pay upfront Sad

Miss_Liberty; that's what frustrates me how she's after these expensive items and won't refund me as they aren't here Sad It was half of the money I really needed to make up for not getting Paul an xmas pressie. I was going to arrange a photoshoot with a local photography company and everything Sad

*le sigh* @ All this un-needed hassle eh ladies/gents?

Formerly zombieCUTIES
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
kittiegothgirl
Sergeant Major

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

still no reply Evil or Very Mad
now can i feel like she has scammed a fair amount of people already ? Mad
Pallidity
♥†AchromaticA†♥

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After reading what Miss Liberty and malice_doll posted...

A while back she expressed an interest in some beads and asked me if I could make them. I used the materials and took the time to make some skull ones for her. I sent her a photo and she replied with a message that was along the lines of "ok..." I assumed that she didn't like them, so I made another batch (I used quite a bit of sculpey clay to do this, and spent a fairly large amount of time) and sent her another photo. She didn't respond, so I ended up giving up on it. I was annoyed that I wasted the materials but got over it.

Then she began placing eyeshadow orders with me. I think she placed 4 or 5 seperate orders, then never paid for them each time. I also held an item for her for quite some time and never saw any money for it so I put it back up for sale and it sold under price (after telling several people who were willing to pay the regular price back before I held it for her that I was holding it).

I don't typically leave neg. for anyone that is a buyer that just sort of craps around, but since others seem to have had trouble with it I guess it might be useful to add.

Apparenza
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
NaturalistDesigns
Post-A-Holic Beware

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ouch Blair Sad

I feel horrid if I make buyers/sellers wait for payment/items. Communication always helps. Hopefully she'll realise this.... soon..

Formerly zombieCUTIES
deadteddys
Who the **** is THIS!?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought I would comment in your thread as you commented in mine, im going to try and claim my money back through paypal, but I think its too late now.
How are we all going to take action against her??

Check these out...
My Ebay Stuff
My DeviantART Stuff
My Model Mayhem
deadteddys
Who the **** is THIS!?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luckily I just managed to file a claim through paypal!

Check these out...
My Ebay Stuff
My DeviantART Stuff
My Model Mayhem
NaturalistDesigns
Post-A-Holic Beware

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Problem being I cannot file a claim. All I can do is report her through similar channels as how the "Kai" case was. I honestly don't know how I'd go about it.

Formerly zombieCUTIES
deadteddys
Who the **** is THIS!?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NaturalistDesigns wrote:
Problem being I cannot file a claim. All I can do is report her through similar channels as how the "Kai" case was. I honestly don't know how I'd go about it.

Has it really been that long? Sad Sucks. I dont know how you would go about it either hun, im just glad I could make a claim through paypal, otherwise I would be lost.

Check these out...
My Ebay Stuff
My DeviantART Stuff
My Model Mayhem
NaturalistDesigns
Post-A-Holic Beware

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep Sad End of January this year I payed. It's now the beginning of July.

Hopefully you'll get your money back. It's really pathetic about scamming

Formerly zombieCUTIES
deadteddys
Who the **** is THIS!?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NaturalistDesigns wrote:
Yep Sad End of January this year I payed. It's now the beginning of July.

Hopefully you'll get your money back. It's really pathetic about scamming

Unfortunatly I wont get my money back. Just logged into paypal to look at this...

This dispute closed because it was open for more than 45 days after the transaction date or did not meet other criteria for opening a dispute

Non-receipt – Case ID: PP-503-645-168

Dispute Closed: 01/07/2008 16:56 BSTLearn more

Transaction ID: 635059799T654012N

Seller Name & Email: ***** ****, xbatmobile@ protected because im not mean.

Transaction Amount: -$30.00 USD

Transaction Date: 02/05/2008 00:24 BST

Check these out...
My Ebay Stuff
My DeviantART Stuff
My Model Mayhem
Pallidity
♥†AchromaticA†♥

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was a 30 day limit to open a claim?

Apparenza
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
NaturalistDesigns
Post-A-Holic Beware

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah Sad fail at Paypal

Formerly zombieCUTIES
Grey
Sergeant

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure if this counts as a review... Hopefully.

Way back when, she had a set of black -> pink transitionals up for sale. I offered to buy them, but I wanted to think about it for a day or so because I was worried due to her being new on the board and wanted a shipping quote to Canada to see if it was worth it.

She sent 11 PMs to my 4 PMs, constantly asking if I wanted them or not and she needed to know asap. I found her PMs to be a bit pushy, so backed out of the deal. It made me feel very uncomfortable.

I'm kind of glad I didn't now...
AutumnSilverMoon
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grey wrote:
I'm not sure if this counts as a review... Hopefully.

Way back when, she had a set of black -> pink transitionals up for sale. I offered to buy them, but I wanted to think about it for a day or so because I was worried due to her being new on the board and wanted a shipping quote to Canada to see if it was worth it.

She sent 11 PMs to my 4 PMs, constantly asking if I wanted them or not and she needed to know asap. I found her PMs to be a bit pushy, so backed out of the deal. It made me feel very uncomfortable.

I'm kind of glad I didn't now...
I bought those but I received them like 3 days later.
deadteddys
Who the **** is THIS!?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm.
=/
Im wondering what steps to take now? Can someone organise something who knows what proper channels to go through etc?
I really do not want to stand back and watch this person run off with my money!!

Check these out...
My Ebay Stuff
My DeviantART Stuff
My Model Mayhem
NaturalistDesigns
Post-A-Holic Beware

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know Sad I could honestly do with the £45 but me being a prized idiot closed down the Paypal account I sent payment from Sad

Formerly zombieCUTIES
~*~*~MistressH~*~*~
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

she is still active on myspace you know.... have you seen her current title though Confused
kaned_ferret
Colonel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"let's make a toast to the hustle, no matter how you did it"

*shakes head sadly* I hope that's just coincidence and she hasn't intentionally taken everyone for a ride here.

As for what else can be done - maybe it is worth going to your banks and speaking with them - sometimes they can get refunded monies in situation like this I think..?
kittiegothgirl
Sergeant Major

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tried, there is no way i can get my money back , unless she gives it back herself ,which i highly doubt she will do :s

argh Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index -> General Reviews All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: