Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index Welcome to Heavenly Hair
You will need to register before you are able to post

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

xbatmobile - Severe grumble
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index -> General Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NaturalistDesigns
Post-A-Holic Beware

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's got to be something with your area. Thing is I cannot phones customs as I don't know what the parcel looks like Sad

Formerly zombieCUTIES
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
xbatmobile
Sergeant Major

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zombieCUTIES wrote:
It's got to be something with your area. Thing is I cannot phones customs as I don't know what the parcel looks like Sad

I had it in a large white flat box (almost what a normal boot box a new pair would come in) it was all white with just the label on it (it was a postal label, too) it was all sealed with tape securely and everything.

The sad fu**ed up thing is...your out money...and i am too. Evil or Very Mad

These last two experiences make me not wanna ship out of country anymore & vice versus.

& when i sent your item i was still living in Ohio. & the item that is being sent to me from the UK is coming to Rhode Island, US. So two different areas. I'm assuming it's just the mail in general Confused

once again for the 50th time, i really do apoligize, even though I don't control the mail, because I, too am out.
NaturalistDesigns
Post-A-Holic Beware

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah Sad It's really annoyed me because I really wanted to wear them next week to a gig Sad

Formerly zombieCUTIES
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
xbatmobile
Sergeant Major

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zombieCUTIES wrote:
Yeah Sad It's really annoyed me because I really wanted to wear them next week to a gig Sad

I'm truly sorry. If i could transport myself (OOOOH! FUTURISTIC!) to the customs center and search through everything, I would.

I'm sure you probably are furious at me, but as I said I cannot control the mailing process or who decides to do their job the right way that day.

*sigh* Now I'm out the BIG BUCKS for this one. Confused & so are you.

I've been kind of hoping that they would have just sent them back to my post office, rather than just have them set somewhere in the mince of bull sh** at customs or where have you. Sad
NaturalistDesigns
Post-A-Holic Beware

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same Sad Ah well, one can only hope customs get their knickers out of a twist

Formerly zombieCUTIES
*ClaireCalavera*
Geek Extraordinaire

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still haven't received my capris from xbatmobile, and as far as I know she hasn't received the big parcel of dreads I sent her either. I think this will be the last time I attempt shipping overseas.. shipping out and shipping in. The last 3 packages I ordered from the US have just "disappeared" Mad and although this is the first package I've ever sent that has not reached its recipient, I have had horrible and quite frankly disgusting delays in the past! Even shipping 6 DEs to France took 3 WEEKS via airmail, despite the fact that when I sent a package to the very same address a little while before, it only took 6 DAYS. Evil or Very Mad I have no idea why the postal service seems to hate me, but this is probably my last international post experience Sad

I'm really sorry that your dreads have still not reached you, honey Sad And I'm really sorry that my capris have not reached me - I could really do with them during this heatwave we're having!! *sigh*

Formerly Magickbean

Me!
My hairy stuff! (w.i.p)
Leperqueen
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just FYI, the customs label number from the short, green form (the one that is used for First Class Mail International shipiments) *does* still show when the package was shipped, even though it doesn't give any other updates. So if you are ever waiting from a package from the US and want to verify that the seller shipped it when they said they did, ask for that number.

The seller can get that number by checking their receipt -- each international transaction has the customs label number and the destination country listed on the receipt, right next to where the shipping price is.
xbatmobile
Sergeant Major

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leperqueen wrote:
Just FYI, the customs label number from the short, green form (the one that is used for First Class Mail International shipiments) *does* still show when the package was shipped, even though it doesn't give any other updates. So if you are ever waiting from a package from the US and want to verify that the seller shipped it when they said they did, ask for that number.

The seller can get that number by checking their receipt -- each international transaction has the customs label number and the destination country listed on the receipt, right next to where the shipping price is.

really? I never knew that? Because I asked the young lady at the postal service if i could have any kind of confirmation that it was shipped. & she told me, there is no option for that when shipping out of country. Confused
xbatmobile
Sergeant Major

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

magickbean wrote:
I still haven't received my capris from xbatmobile, and as far as I know she hasn't received the big parcel of dreads I sent her either. I think this will be the last time I attempt shipping overseas.. shipping out and shipping in. The last 3 packages I ordered from the US have just "disappeared" Mad and although this is the first package I've ever sent that has not reached its recipient, I have had horrible and quite frankly disgusting delays in the past! Even shipping 6 DEs to France took 3 WEEKS via airmail, despite the fact that when I sent a package to the very same address a little while before, it only took 6 DAYS. Evil or Very Mad I have no idea why the postal service seems to hate me, but this is probably my last international post experience Sad

I'm really sorry that your dreads have still not reached you, honey Sad And I'm really sorry that my capris have not reached me - I could really do with them during this heatwave we're having!! *sigh*

I know it's not your fault hun. As I said above your comment, I too am done shipping out of country. Confused

i shipped to AUS & the UK (three times) & twice the package didn't make it to the UK. But 1 other did & the other reached AUS. So I don't understand?!?! All I know is when the postal service loses things, i don't see why they are not responsible for repaying people back. We put out personal items in their hands to reach it's destination and this happens.

I'm done with out of country shipping ;\

EDIT TO SAY: No Majickbean, I still too have not received the dreads. Crying or Very sad
Pallidity
♥†AchromaticA†♥

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leperqueen wrote:

I never knew it'd show that, either.

Apparenza
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Leperqueen
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xbatmobile wrote:
Leperqueen wrote:

really? I never knew that? Because I asked the young lady at the postal service if i could have any kind of confirmation that it was shipped. & she told me, there is no option for that when shipping out of country. Confused

She might not know it. A lot of the time, I know more about online postal services than most of the clerks at my PO because I use them so much Razz

It will say something like this if you enter the customs number into the tracking box at usps.com:
Label/Receipt Number: LC53 9209 924U S

Your item was accepted at 12:18 PM on May 6, 2008 in TEMPE, AZ 85282. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

xbatmobile
Sergeant Major

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leperqueen wrote:
xbatmobile wrote:
Leperqueen wrote:

She might not know it. A lot of the time, I know more about online postal services than most of the clerks at my PO because I use them so much Razz

It will say something like this if you enter the customs number into the tracking box at usps.com:
Label/Receipt Number: LC53 9209 924U S

Your item was accepted at 12:18 PM on May 6, 2008 in TEMPE, AZ 85282. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

do you know what you can do if they don't give you a customs slip?
LeftForDead
Private

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should ALWAYS have a customs slip if you ship out of your country, if you don't how are they saposed to ship it out, you have to have it to ship.

Anyways, this is makeing me want to refund a girl I'm makeing an order for. I don't want my package comeing up missing while being shipped to the UK.

Eh, I just realised I also have a swap partner thats in the UK! *thinks about going through UPS so I can get tracking*
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Pallidity
♥†AchromaticA†♥

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've actually only had 2 issues shipping internationally - 1 to Canada, 1 to the UK. My bigger issues have been inside the US. I've also noticed that it's cheaper to ship small packages outside the US and it takes less time. Go figure.

Apparenza
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
NaturalistDesigns
Post-A-Holic Beware

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the same problem - it is actually cheaper for me to ship outside the UK than inside! It's pathetic.

*shakes fist menacingly at the worldwide post*

Formerly zombieCUTIES
kittiegothgirl
Sergeant Major

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

uhm, still waiting on my dolls from xbatmobile too...
cross posted it over the board so you maybe would see it quicker xbatmobile ..
so either she has reaalllllllly crappy luck with shipping ,or its something else :s
lil_miss_pink
Private

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate to add to this but i purchased some falls back in feb and still havent recieved anything either Sad
MissAnthropik
telling it like it is

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zombieCUTIES wrote:
I have the same problem - it is actually cheaper for me to ship outside the UK than inside! It's pathetic.

*shakes fist menacingly at the worldwide post*

I am incredibly intrigued as to how this is possible... for all the weights I just tried (100g, 500g, 1300g, 2000g) the costs for international mail have exceeded costs for UK mail, even when sending by surface mail. So I presume you are not using royal mail when you send overseas?
kittiegothgirl
Sergeant Major

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lil_miss_pink wrote:
I hate to add to this but i purchased some falls back in feb and still havent recieved anything either Sad

Confused this is going a bit beyond coincidence?
meh Sad
*ClaireCalavera*
Geek Extraordinaire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I give her the benefit of the doubt as my parcel that I sent *which cost me £10.50 to send, I may add!* didn't reach her either. Also, when I did a trade with sadistic_truth, she received my parcel but I didn't receive the parcel she sent me. A friend from another forum also sent me some Halloween candy as a present which I didn't receive. *shrugs* I seem to have terrible luck receiving anything from the US.. roughly 30-40% of things I order from the US don't reach me Sad It's very disappointing and has put me off of international post with us now.

Formerly Magickbean

Me!
My hairy stuff! (w.i.p)
AutumnSilverMoon
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It serously must just be over seas shipping thats getting stuff lost. She sent me falls that I bought and the arrived just days after, and we were going to trade for this awesome bear she made, but she GAVE it to me instead out of the kindness of her heart and it arrived extremely fast too. She must just have some SEROUSLY bad luck with over seas posting.
NaturalistDesigns
Post-A-Holic Beware

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still nothing Sad It'll be 6 months this week. I really really need them by the beginning of July Sad

Ah well.

Formerly zombieCUTIES
kittiegothgirl
Sergeant Major

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i messaged her here and trough myspace.
she didnt read her message here, but she did read the myspace one and i didnt get a reply yet :s

meh , i'm feeling very unhappy about this Sad
NaturalistDesigns
Post-A-Holic Beware

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kittiegothgirl wrote:
i messaged her here and trough myspace.
she didnt read her message here, but she did read the myspace one and i didnt get a reply yet :s

meh , i'm feeling very unhappy about this Sad

Ditto Sad I'm slightly frustrated because I wanted to get a gorgeus set of pictures done for Paul's birthday on 10th May Neutral

Formerly zombieCUTIES
kittiegothgirl
Sergeant Major

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*hugs*

blehg Sad

i think i even payed more for postage then for the dolls Confused
and i was really looking forward to those dolls too Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index -> General Reviews All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: