Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index Welcome to Heavenly Hair
You will need to register before you are able to post

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

xbatmobile - Severe grumble
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index -> General Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NaturalistDesigns
Post-A-Holic Beware

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:22 am    Post subject: xbatmobile - Severe grumble Reply with quote

I brought the Libby Lift boots from her on the 14th January this year, it's been over a month now.

Even with sending them via standard parcels from the US to the UK it shouldn't take this damn long >_< I'm getting annoyed because I don't pay through the nose for things without postal insurance.

I emailed a couple of weeks back and she said she'd send them the week previous. So I was like "Okay my parcel from I Kick Shin was about the same weight that I ordered last year, and that took just over 2 weeks to get here, surely It can't be too long?"

I requested a tracking number & so far no reply. Not a happy bunny Sad

Formerly zombieCUTIES
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
TenderTendrils
Corset Queen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She was online yesterday, try pm'ing her again maybeh?

Tender Tendrils

http://tendertendrils.livejournal.com/
NaturalistDesigns
Post-A-Holic Beware

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TenderTendrils wrote:
She was online yesterday, try pm'ing her again maybeh?

I'll re-forward the message again. She's read it and that was it Sad

Formerly zombieCUTIES
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
quietsleeper
Insomnia Girl

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Postage from the US can be hit and miss ... I've had things get here in a week sometimes up to 8 weeks ... don't ask me why!

Hope your parcel gets to you soon and safely
NaturalistDesigns
Post-A-Holic Beware

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same Sad I'm really gagging for my boots

Formerly zombieCUTIES
xbatmobile
Sergeant Major

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we talked yesterday ( ;

sorry they are taking so long. i've never shipping to the Uk, before. So i really couldn't tell you how long it will take, or why they are not there yet.

i'm really sorry. whatever is going on with the mail isn't my fault. ;[

but i appoligize anyways.
littlepinkfaery
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

were they shipped surface mail? if so they can take up to 10 weeks.

http://www.littlepinkfaery.co.uk
Miss Liberty
Colonel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Customs on either side can nab them too, which can hold things up. I had some crin falls take almost 2 months from the UK, but the seller sent them out AGES before that!
NaturalistDesigns
Post-A-Holic Beware

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad xbatmobile: Thank you for being patient and I'm sorry aout this horrid review. I know it's probably my end that's messed up Laughing

Damn Royal Fail Neutral

Formerly zombieCUTIES
xbatmobile
Sergeant Major

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zombieCUTIES wrote:
Sad xbatmobile: Thank you for being patient and I'm sorry aout this horrid review. I know it's probably my end that's messed up Laughing

Damn Royal Fail Neutral

It's not a problem hun. i wish they would hurry n make it to you.

it's horrible our mail team says there "the best of the best" and they seem to make the most mistakes. i can't count how many times i've had a problem with our mail service JUST SENDING IN THE US>

;[ we will figure it out one way or another. i'd give it a little while longer, if nothing i'll stop by the post office n see what i can do, M'am.

i really am sorry.
Pallidity
♥†AchromaticA†♥

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they were shipped via USPS they have to be shipped air now (they don't do it by boat anymore). It can still take quite some time, though. I think it has more to do with the UK end, to be quite honest, as people in places such as the Netherlands get their items within a few days regardless of how big the package is, but the same size package to the UK takes about 3-10 weeks, depending on the mood of the post over there.

Apparenza
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
GoreyGlamour
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it can take awhile, going overseas, i bought a pair of newrock boots from the uk a few years ago, and they did'nt get here for 6 months. (and im not exaggerating on that, i thought they had gotten lost in the mail)
Pallidity
♥†AchromaticA†♥

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoreyGlamour wrote:
it can take awhile, going overseas, i bought a pair of newrock boots from the uk a few years ago, and they did'nt get here for 6 months. (and im not exaggerating on that, i thought they had gotten lost in the mail)

I had the same trouble getting some demonia's. I waited 5 months and 1 week before I got mine and then felt bad about harrassing the company about my lack of product/lack of refund.

I'm sure they're just creeping their way there, Chrissy.

Apparenza
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
NaturalistDesigns
Post-A-Holic Beware

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gahh Sad Won't get here til damn Download then. I shall damn the UK postal ballsup more Laughing

Formerly zombieCUTIES
NaturalistDesigns
Post-A-Holic Beware

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still nothing. I'm getting seriously annoyed. Mum & Dad have asked why I haven't claimed my money back.

Formerly zombieCUTIES
Killaya
NIN Fangirl

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure they'll come hun... the stuff I've ordered even within the US takes weeks sometimes to get here, so I can imagine going overseas will take even longer...
Do you have a tracking number for them by any chance?
Gunny
~purple Voodoo fetish~

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate to say it, but a tracking number with the USPS is pretty worthless. They don't update as frequently as UPS, FedEx or DHL does. And often, they don't even update until AFTER they deliver it to you!!! The USPS relies on the carrier to remember to send in an update as opposed to the private sectors that scan the package (which updates tracking) when it reaches a destination or hub to change hands or deliver.

I try my hardest to avoid USPS. It's getting to the point now where it's going to cost as much using UPS, FedEx or DHL as it would the USPS for large or overseas shipping. And by doing that, I at least have the luxury of knowing I can track my package at any time online or over the phone. That and if they lose it or damage it, I know for a fact that I'll see compensation without any hassle. Try that with the USPS! HA! Good luck with that rubbish. Mad
AutumnSilverMoon
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gunny wrote:
I hate to say it, but a tracking number with the USPS is pretty worthless. They don't update as frequently as UPS, FedEx or DHL does. And often, they don't even update until AFTER they deliver it to you!!! The USPS relies on the carrier to remember to send in an update as opposed to the private sectors that scan the package (which updates tracking) when it reaches a destination or hub to change hands or deliver.

I try my hardest to avoid USPS. It's getting to the point now where it's going to cost as much using UPS, FedEx or DHL as it would the USPS for large or overseas shipping. And by doing that, I at least have the luxury of knowing I can track my package at any time online or over the phone. That and if they lose it or damage it, I know for a fact that I'll see compensation without any hassle. Try that with the USPS! HA! Good luck with that rubbish. Mad
I agree. I sent christmas presents to my family and it still says that they were just accepted to my post office even though they have been delivered for god knows how long. Its stupid that I pay extra so I can make sure the crappy mail actually delivered that package, when its there friggen job.

Also I've had a couple things from XBatMobile and had the items delivered way before expected, so it has to be the post's fault, because shes great with sending out items in a timely matter.
Pallidity
♥†AchromaticA†♥

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I, surprisingly, haven't had too much trouble shipping with USPS. A few packages have gone missing (though these seem to be ones I've shipped without a DC *ahem*) but considering how much I ship it's been pretty nice all in all. If you get the long customs form you can track the package and it's always been updated decently for moi. The smaller customs form isn't trackable, though. If you buy a delivery confirmation it doesn't state that it would track the package, but that it would update when the package was delivered. Sometime it will show when the package enters and leaves postal hubs, but a delivery confirmation isn't required to do that. You have to buy tracking to get the good, reliable updates and I've never been let down with those.

Quote:
Verify delivery with Delivery Confirmation. Our low cost Delivery Confirmation service gives you the date, ZIP Code and time your article was delivered. If delivery was attempted you will get the date and time of attempted delivery.

If you want to track a package and have reliable updates you have to purchase tracking with:
Express Mail
Global Express Guaranteed (long customs form)
Express Mail International (long customs form)
Priority Mail International (long customs form)
**I believe you can also purchase tracking to go along with domestic priority shipping, but I couldn't say that for sure.

Packages that are shipped with USPS are shipped with a certain amount insured (you can ask at the desk up to what amount your package is insured). You can also purchase insurance if you have a package that has a higher value than what it is normally insured up to. I did this with a package and recieved my money back when it was lost (internationally, too). However, they asked for quite a bit of information with that. I shipped with the long customs form, and they did ask for the number from that form. I'm not sure, but you might have to have some sort of tracking on the package to recieve the refund, or some way to prove that the person didn't recieve the item (otherwise they'd be losing money). It was the only time something was lost that was worth more than a few bucks and I never persued it when the package lost was a small amount, so unfortunately I don't have much experience with losing packages and getting my money back. But, my single experience wasn't bad at all.

I have found that you are more likely to get help with shipping matters if you frequent the post office. If you're mostly an online customer it's a bit tougher to get the help. I'm not sure if this is because there is no relationship built up with the local postmen/women or if it's because you're having to deal with phone/internet conversations as opposed to face-to-face contact.

Apparenza
NaturalistDesigns
Post-A-Holic Beware

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you ladies. There is no tracking number. But I'm going to give customs a call tomorrow and see what happens

Formerly zombieCUTIES
NaturalistDesigns
Post-A-Holic Beware

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://pe.usps.com/text/Imm/fh_014.htm#ep3576772

I was browsing at this just now. I believe if they were mailed correctly I should have them

Formerly zombieCUTIES
NaturalistDesigns
Post-A-Holic Beware

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still nothing. I'm going to ask her for a refund Sad

"Just to let you know that they still aren't here.

I'm starting to feel like they haven't been sent and I'm $80 out of pocket Sad"
Sent to xbatmobile

Formerly zombieCUTIES
xbatmobile
Sergeant Major

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zombieCUTIES wrote:
Still nothing. I'm going to ask her for a refund Sad

"Just to let you know that they still aren't here.

I'm starting to feel like they haven't been sent and I'm $80 out of pocket Sad"
Sent to xbatmobile

I PM'd you back hun. Confused
Wild.Rabbit.Ren
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The mails sucks they really do have so many problems that they dont end up solving they just carry on

Visit My Website
http://industrial-underground.webs.com/index.htm
xbatmobile
Sergeant Major

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wild.Rabbit.Ren wrote:
The mails sucks they really do have so many problems that they dont end up solving they just carry on

as a matter of fact I'm still having a problem receiving something that was sent to me FROM the UK. Confused Let alone the package I sent to the UK.

I don't understand what the issue is with the mail. Cause' now this is twice. Once when I sent it and now a package that is being sent to me from the UK from majickbean has still not arrived Evil or Very Mad i'm furious at the mail.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index -> General Reviews All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: