Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index Welcome to Heavenly Hair
You will need to register before you are able to post

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Smooth Tubing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index -> Plastic, Foam, & Cyberlox
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Katsumi
Private

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:45 pm    Post subject: Smooth Tubing Reply with quote

I know this question has been asked before, but i haven't found the tubing i'm really looking for.
(i stole this pic from I kick Shins)

I'm looking for alot of these and ofcourse at a good price, because importing costs me lots of money xD

ANNloses
Colonel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I'm doing a bulk order with CypherLOX. This type of tubing is included.

http://www.extra-muffins.com/hair/viewtopic.php?t=16287

If you're interested in buying some for a discounted price, please feel free to pm me your order so I can send you an invoice.
I'm buying several bundles of this tubing in this order, it's great bendable stuff that's easy to knot.
Leperqueen
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can give you a discount on 100 foot bundles -- $20.00 each (ends up being $10.00 off the regular price). The bundles of 5mm tubing weigh about 1.5 lbs, so shipping will get high very quickly, but I can try to squish them into flat rate boxes and see if that ends up being cheaper
ANNloses
Colonel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leperqueen wrote:
I can give you a discount on 100 foot bundles -- $20.00 each (ends up being $10.00 off the regular price). The bundles of 5mm tubing weigh about 1.5 lbs, so shipping will get high very quickly, but I can try to squish them into flat rate boxes and see if that ends up being cheaper

This isn't on your site, so would I have to contact you to get this discount? I like the tubing and I want to use it in some of my work, the discount would be more profitable for me I think.
Leperqueen
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, e-mail me about it
hair@ikickshins.net
chocolatebodypaint
Sergeant Major

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I'm looking for alot of these and ofcourse at a good price, because importing costs me lots of money

If you're going to say something like that, it helps if you add your location to your profile.

Hilltop Products do a lot of coloured tubing relatively cheaply, but I don't know if that's cheap for you or not.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index -> Plastic, Foam, & Cyberlox All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: