Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index Welcome to Heavenly Hair
You will need to register before you are able to post

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jaded Dreads!! >:((((
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index -> General Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Killaya
NIN Fangirl

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VibrantDollie wrote:
JadedDreads wrote:
Damage control center coming in -

Erm..I don't know what to say that doesn't sound like excuses, because I'm not one to really make them, so how about the truth!

The truth always helps anyways.

I changed net people, because the people I've had just wasnt cutting it. This includes email things since that's where all my mails have went, which is why there's still a autoreply from Dec. (Look it up about Charter Losing Emails if nobody believes me) So i'm changing all that junk to.

I wasn't able to send anything out previously as stated because all the info I needed (aka address' and such) are, yep you guess it, online!

So i'll be having my wife do all that shipping stuff today since I now work two jobs, so i'm working those jobs + the hair for a total of 18 hours a day. Yay me??

Erm.. yea not sure what else to say but guess just asking for forgiveness that I don't plan on seeing (understandable)! and just to at least have everybody put down the pitchforks and put out the fire as my bum is currently hurting from the sharp pointy sticks.

P.s. Anybody who is late shipping wise on my end is getting some presents of some sort, and sorry again about anybody waiting days, weeks or months.

Off to work now though, be home around-about 2:am ATL time to answer any PM's that are sitting in the box.

Dear Mods,

After weeks of waiting, after weeks of non-communication, and them being dodgey they've finally come back. While I am not a mean or spiteful person by my very nature I have noticed a trend with JadedDreads. I'm noticed that they talk too much and don't get enough done.

In the months following up to the Corset Tailor Quick Order incident they had issue after issue with people never receiving their hair. Excuses were made. People still didn't get their hair. Mods do nothing.

The first corset tailor order comes up. They disappeared for two weeks without word. People get upset. They come back after the witch hunt begins. Excuses are made. People magically get -some- of their corsets. Mods stay silent on this matter.

Second "Quick Corset order" is put together. They disappear again for two or three weeks after they state they have the items for the first half. They return. Excuses are made. Everyone smiles and nods and eats up the excuses. Mods say nothing.

The SECOND half of the Quick Corset order comes round and they disappear for FOUR AND A HALF WEEKS. Witch hunt begins. Magically 24 hours later their problems are solved. Funny that. Excuses are made on their REVIEW THREAD but not a peep to address those individuals who have been patiently awaiting their items. Mods say nothing.

Look, I hate to be a bitch, I really do. But here's the cold hard facts. JadedDreads has scammed several people. Whoa there. Calm down. Yeah, I said it. Scammed. How many people exactly does it take that have not received their hair orders or their goggle orders from JadedDreads in a -year-, till we call this guy a scammer? Gutterface took less and look at the witch hunt on her. So what's it going to take till we call a spade a spade?

I gave this person the benefit of the doubt when he showed up on the Review thread and waited it out. While I waited it out I started doing some research on JadedDreads. While his crimes are not as numerous or nefarious as Gutterface, let's face it guys.....the man has a problem coming through.

I'm upset with JadedDreads. I am disappointed that he has time after time taken advantage of the fact that the girls here on HH are kind, trusting and really just a sweet bunch. Whether or not he's done this on purpose, he has. No sane business person in their right mind would treat loyal customers like this, ask Halocaustic our Resident Awesome Business Lady. And I am upset that JadedDreads has done this time and time again.

I am also upset with the Mod team. You girls are fantastic but srsly. What is happening here? What is going on that allows JadedDreads to continuously use the A&P section of this forum only to have tons and tons of people report that they are non-communicative, late with orders, doesn't deliver orders and only appears after a serious witch hunt is called on him. I don't understand how this individual, as sweet and nice as they may be, is still allowed to use a function that you state is a privilege, in an abusive manner.

As of this posting JadedDreads STILL hasn't addressed the 15 some odd of us that are waiting for our corsets. He still hasn't gone to the thread that is outstanding in their orders and still hasn't bothered to tell us when/if we will be getting our orders.

I humbley ask the Mod team to take a chance to look over JadedDreads' history with a unbias eye and ask yourself if you really want someone who habitually does not deliver, habitually is non-communicative and habitually has to be chased down by their customers, to be accessing and using your forum to scam your members.

Thank you.

I agree with you, actually.

I suppose the excuses could be true but this is the second or third time Jaded has appeared after complaints were made saying their 'net was down...

In the case of my own order: There is NO excuse for the first time my goggles were supposed to be sent out. He just didn't do it before they left, even though it was promised they would be. Now, after fiasco, he said "I'll send them out tomorrow". He could have gotten my address offline that evening... but he waited until his internet was down, how convenient.

In short, I don't buy it, and I'm sorry it has come to this, but I would advise people to stay away from buying from JadedDreads. The products look beautiful. But the service is absolutely horrible.

I don't think it is the mod's fault but I agree with everything you said about the excuses becoming too frequent to be believed any longer.

Jaded has been online to post in this thread but my messages to him are STILL unread. I'm sorry but I find this inexcusable. All I want is my money back. That is all. This does not need to be dragged out any longer than it already has gone on.

I understand Jaded is busy. But honestly if you are that busy maybe you should not be doing corset orders, running an online business that you can't handle, etc. In my case there is again no excuse because the item I ordered was already made and all that had to be done was to take 5 minutes out of the day to go to the post office and send it off.

I may be coming off like a total bitch. But really at this point... I do not care.

NOT a happy bunny.
Mad Mad Mad Mad
Vicsarina
Colonel

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to point out my post was just saying, I don't agree in blaming the mods for letting this occur. It is not their job to police the net for rogue sellers.

I agreed about everything else. He shouldn't be allowed to carry on this charade. But it is us that need to make sure this doesn't happen again, by not letting ourselves or others fal prey to more excuses.
Apollotrigger
Sergeant

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone had their PMs read? My two are sitting in my box unread. I really hate being that person, but I'm starting to think I'll never see my falls. I'm going to send them another email because that seems to be the only way to get a response.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littlepinkfaery
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

locked for now- this will re open.

In A and P it has always stated that we are not responsible for bad transactions- buyer beware. Jaded has always had a dodgy reputation but it takes people to come forward for others to be aware. people who entered into transactions should really check the review sections first. there have been many reviews about long waits in the past.

I have brought this post to all Mods attention and when it has been discussed, I , or another mod will re open this one.

I think Jaded's excuse about the computer is lame. there are ways to contact people, internet cafe, friends computer and therefore PMs could be read and responded to OR a large post put on here to explain and ask for contact from all of you waiting for orders.

Please leave this with me- if anyone needs to reply with information about orders/ refunds then let me know and I can post it for you- only if it is urgent information.

we'll get back to you soon.

http://www.littlepinkfaery.co.uk
MissAnthropik
telling it like it is

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, I have not read everything you have all said, I shall do so in one moment....

[Edit - I know LPF has already replied, but as I was part way through a long reply I have added my reply too!]

But first off - This board does not police the activities of it's members, the reviews section is there for you to use - let people know if you have had a good/bad/indifferent experience with a seller, and why. Search it before you buy from someone. It's just common sense. There are other places you should probably also check before making a sizeable purchase

It is not our job to decide whether members customer service is up to scratch and therefore whether you should buy from them. We have always said that we do not endorse any sellers - caveat emptor people.

I have to say that I personally wouldn't buy from this seller as I think their reputation precedes them. But that said there are numerous positive reviews. It is up to buyers to decide how they weigh up the goods versus the bads. I mean, come on, even ebay who make money out of you, don't actually police their sellers in the way that is being suggested.

Where sellers are known to have repeatedly scammed people and abused their selling rights on the board, and usually there is little positive feedback related to these people, we will monitor/restrict selling activity.

I was under the impression that in previous cases with jaded things had been resolved, albeit in rather untimely fashions in most cases, but then buyers write that they are happy. No contact has been made with mods to tell us that they feel they have been ripped off through selling activity connected to this board. Unless people actually tell us there is little we can do. And we certainly aren't about to actually start giving people rules for how they run their businesses.

I know that theoretically we could keep a check on every seller on here and keep a tally of positive versus negative reviews, or start a review system or something, but this isn't actually a selling board - it is a HAIR board. Of course we do what we can, but we are not the police and we are not in place of people's own common sense.
Killaya
NIN Fangirl

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have received my goggles, finally.
They are lovely, and had it not been for the less than satisfactory service I would have no complaints!!

Just to wrap things up here... The one downfall of Jaded Dreads' business is the wait time, and at some points, lack of communication. I would suggest to any potential buyers, heed the reviews, and do not order unless you are willing to wait quite some time.

I'm very sorry this whole thing exploded like it did, but the evidence is indeed stacked against them.

BE WARY!

littlepinkfaery
Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

locked again (pm if you have ordering or product reviews that need to be added to the thread)

http://www.littlepinkfaery.co.uk
MissAnthropik
telling it like it is

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have just added this link here, this is from the Advertising and Promotion section of this board. I know this is the order most of you are complaining about, but for those with some other grievance I thought this might be of use as Jaded is updating with some "information" on there, and some of the other girls may have some advice, which is not currently on this thread, so you may wish to check it out:

http://www.extra-muffins.com/hair/viewtopic.php?t=13958
CherryLex
Big Pointy Teeth

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First, thanks to Littlepinkfairy for unlocking for me

OK, I've worked with Jaded Dreads quite a bit in the last year or so so this pains me a bit. Although it does not pain me as much as being out something close to $100 and not getting the leopard print corsets that I coveted oh-so-much.
Unfortunately it's been so long I don't have the PM with my order info and it's not listed on the page anymore but I paid $225 in February and have received 2 corsets & a skirt, plus this ended up covering my shipping for a total of about $140 received back(give or take, I don't know exact costs for the shipping but it couldn't have been terribly expensive).
I know for sure that I ordered an overbust and underbust leopard print corset as these were not listed on the site but I had communicated with Jaded and was advised that the print was available. Imagine my dismay when I receive my parcel from the Silk Rose order and only one corset is included (a purple underbust that I had also ordered). I PM'ed Jaded and waited, and waited, then sent a message through Myspace that was replied to. Then I sent another PM on 6/27 and waited, and waited and sent several more messages through Myspace and have heard nothing back. It's now been over a month since our last communication in which he was supposed to be contacting Silk Rose to either get the corsets or get my money back for me. Unfortunately it's been far too long for me to file a claim, like I said it was February when I paid.
I'm just really dissapointed at this point. I had ordered dreads from them a while back and even when the site gave a 5 1/2 week turnaround & it took 5 months for me to get them I did not complain. Then participating in the first corset order where all the drama went down I tried not to complain. Now I participate in this "quick" corset order and more than 5 months later I still do not have my full order and am no longer even receiving communication back.
In the beginning I really did feel bad they they had so much work and seemed to be having some family/personal troubles. But at this point I feel like I have been far more patient than necessary and really feel I've been taken for a ride.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index -> General Reviews All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: