Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index Welcome to Heavenly Hair
You will need to register before you are able to post

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

thebodyneeds.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index -> General Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
halocaustic
Naughty Nurse

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:54 am    Post subject: thebodyneeds.com Reply with quote

It was mentioned a while back on Specktra that this company were selling fake MAC pigments in with authentic ones. The fakes ones were from the latest batch (the ones that place TenderTendrils was going to order from had).

I totally forgot about it until someone mentioned it to me again today so I had a look. Most of these are genuine but the ones that look fake to me are:

Dark Soul (it's not grey, it's black)
Basic Red
Chartreuse
Copperclast
Deep Blue Green
Electric Coral
Black glitter
Grey glitter (this is an extremely rare glitter, yet everywhere is selling it now? Uh huh...fakes!)
Neon 60's

The rest of them seem authentic though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index -> General Reviews All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: