Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index Welcome to Heavenly Hair
You will need to register before you are able to post

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Asian Candy Swap! Partners sent - DEADLINE JUNE 12
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index -> Swap Shop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ANNloses
Colonel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pallidity wrote:
ANNloses wrote:
Pallidity wrote:
If we do, what happens to those of us that got nothing and those of us who had partners that have not communicated at all?

Whether we got anything or not has no relation to us getting stars (luckily). As long as your package is delivered, you'll get a star. The only thing is that you won't get a package :/

Well, but my partner hasn't even bothered to respond to any messages I've sent, so I don't think she'd bother to state she did either. So mostly I'm wondering if I'll get a star even though she's not going to say she got it.

That sucks, and that's why I prefer circle swaps, because if there's one bad apple in the swap partnership, neither of you will receive a star. :/

And to Toots- I understand that some reasons are valid, but everyone could make up a reason. I think that the rules need to be enforced, timeliness is really important.
Pallidity
♥†AchromaticA†♥

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've still got nothing and it's been over 1 month. Can someone give her her rating or however that works?

Also, if I were to send to ANNloses and that turned out alright would I still get the star? *puppydog face* I probably have a reciept to prove that I shipped her package out, too.

Apparenza
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ANNloses
Colonel

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I ended up receiving the package yesterday!
:( I'm sorry to hear that, Blair. It seems like I'm getting screwed in the One color swap. :/ Unreliable swap members piss me off. If you have your receipt I think that you should still be allowed to get a star, it's so unfair that your star is in the hands of someone else getting back and saying that they received it.
Liquid_Candy
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gah! I was really tentative letting MissMoo into this swap as I read negative reviews but it all seemed innocent..
:/
That sucks Pallidity..
Pallidity
♥†AchromaticA†♥

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does she get some sort of negative or do I leave a review? How does it work on here exactly (HH Swap n00b)

Apparenza
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ANNloses
Colonel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She'll probably get a -2, unless they changed the rules. I'd also leave a neg review.
Pallidity
♥†AchromaticA†♥

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, hokay Thanks! I'm happy you got your stuff, at least.

Apparenza
Liquid_Candy
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen her posting in the A&P today too saying she'll trade someone something for dreads.
That persons probably gonna get screwed over. Mad
Vicsarina
Colonel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liquid_Candy wrote:
I've seen her posting in the A&P today too saying she'll trade someone something for dreads.
That persons probably gonna get screwed over. Mad

Yeah, the amusing thing was that it was ANNloses she wanted to trade with>.<
Toots
Colonel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ANNloses wrote:
Pallidity wrote:
ANNloses wrote:
Pallidity wrote:
If we do, what happens to those of us that got nothing and those of us who had partners that have not communicated at all?

Whether we got anything or not has no relation to us getting stars (luckily). As long as your package is delivered, you'll get a star. The only thing is that you won't get a package :/

Well, but my partner hasn't even bothered to respond to any messages I've sent, so I don't think she'd bother to state she did either. So mostly I'm wondering if I'll get a star even though she's not going to say she got it.

That sucks, and that's why I prefer circle swaps, because if there's one bad apple in the swap partnership, neither of you will receive a star. :/

And to Toots- I understand that some reasons are valid, but everyone could make up a reason. I think that the rules need to be enforced, timeliness is really important.

Oh, I know.. But I swear that's in the rules. I'm sure it depends on their previous reviews and stuff too. Obviously if they're always in bad situations and giving excuses then.. you know. Wink

-----------------------------
Trades high-quality photos for clothes and dreads!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Pallidity
♥†AchromaticA†♥

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hrm, yeah. Now that you mention it she has been active. I just assumed she wasn't getting on and that's why everything basically went unanswered/responded to. Well, if she's active and posting fairly regularly then I'll leave a review. I also took a photo of the reciept, so if it becomes a big issue I can post that too.

Edit- She contacted me and we're working things out. I'll keep the review thread updated instead of continually posting on here.

Apparenza
ANGELAAR
Sergeant Major

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have PM'd palidity and Liquid Candy regarding this.

The original parcel was sent surface mail, as i thought it was allowed. i was advised today that it does take 6-8 weeks as it goes by sea.
I have sent a second parcel today and that should be with palidity in aprox 2 weeks. I have kept the reciept for this.
I never recieved a PM regarding this and only read the thread earlier today.
I haven't received my swap yet, but i do have a parcel to collect.
So i will update when i collect on Monday.

Angie
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index -> Swap Shop All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: