Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index Welcome to Heavenly Hair
You will need to register before you are able to post

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Selling items?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index -> Everything Else & New Ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MissVampixie
Private

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:16 pm    Post subject: Selling items? Reply with quote

Ok how do I go around doing this? I have alot of junk lying around that I need to get rid of and I dont get the whole thing, how to ship and everything, please help me.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
kaned_ferret
Colonel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, once you've sold them you just package them up securely and take them to the post office to be sent - same as if you were sending a letter! If you were wondering about how to go about selling, there are various avenues, including ebay and sticking up a selling post in the A&P section of this board - just make sure you read the rules on selling first! If you don't already have one, a paypal account may be useful as most people these days use this for secure money tracsfer. Hope this helps
MissVampixie
Private

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kaned_ferret wrote:
Well, once you've sold them you just package them up securely and take them to the post office to be sent - same as if you were sending a letter! If you were wondering about how to go about selling, there are various avenues, including ebay and sticking up a selling post in the A&P section of this board - just make sure you read the rules on selling first! If you don't already have one, a paypal account may be useful as most people these days use this for secure money tracsfer. Hope this helps

Thank you,lol now to get a license and a car so I can get to the post office,lol
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
~*~*~MistressH~*~*~
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you cant post things then you would have to sell locally i guess?
Niteshadepromise
Sergeant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The USPS has an option to where you can purchase shipping, print labels, and schedule a pick-up all from your computer.

A pick-up means that your mail carrier will pick up the package at your house to be taken to the post office to be delivered.

It's all on the website www.usps.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
MissVampixie
Private

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Niteshadepromise wrote:
The USPS has an option to where you can purchase shipping, print labels, and schedule a pick-up all from your computer.

A pick-up means that your mail carrier will pick up the package at your house to be taken to the post office to be delivered.

It's all on the website www.usps.com

Oh very very very helpful!! Thank you!
Pallidity
♥†AchromaticA†♥

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The good thing about the printing thing is that you can use a flat rate envelope or box and know the exact cost of shipping

Apparenza
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Welcome to Heavenly Hair Forum Index -> Everything Else & New Ideas All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: